• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Compatibility?

SoulTYPE

if you WERE to meet another forum member (partners excluded), who do you think you would get on well with the most?

Pah

Uber all member
SoulTYPE01 said:
if you WERE to meet another forum member (partners excluded), who do you think you would get on well with the most?
On a personal basis, the vast majority of the RF members

Bob

fromthe heart

I get along well with people period. I don't have a closed mind about all things in life so I can relate well with most...If I had a chance to meet any RF members I'd like to meet Soul, Feathers, Maize, NetDoc, Lightkeeper,Jensa,Hope,Blayze,SOGFPP,Sunstone,robtex,TVOR and there are a few others...but that's a whole new topic.:)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I get along with most people, and would love to meet anyone on the forum, but I think Scott (SOGFPP) and I could have some fun. :jam:

Lightkeeper

It's the group interaction and the way we play off of each other that makes this place fun. I would like to meet everybody here. We are family. That sounds like a good song title.:)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think I'd get along in person with just about everyone here on this board except for TVOR. The fact that TVOR is so bad looking that he regularly gets sympathy dates from beautiful women would drive me to fits of painful envy and yearning.