• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comparisons

The sons of the Revolution, or the sons of those who have direct lineage ties to U.S citizens of 1787.

These represent what The U.S 'could' have been and what the U.S 'should' be with much more possible 'truths' than non U.S citizens who do not have direct ties to the U.S citizens of 1787.

And so the sons of Abraham...

Matthew 3:9 "And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

Sons of the 'American' Revolution and Sons of Abraham.

Sons of the Revolution is a hereditary society

It describes its purpose as:

To perpetuate the memory of the men, who in the military, naval and civil service of the Colonies and of the Continental Congress by their acts or counsel, achieved the Independence of the Country, and to further the proper celebration of the anniversaries of the birthday of Washington, and of prominent events connected with the War of the Revolution; to collect and secure for preservation the rolls, records, and other documents relating to that period; to inspire the members of the Society with the patriotic spirit of the forefathers; to promote the feeling of friendship among them

Membership is open to:

Any male person above the age of eighteen years, of good character, and a descendant of one who, as a military, naval, or marine officer, soldier, sailor or marine, in actual service, under the authority of the original thirteen Colonies or States or of the Continental Congress, and remaining always loyal to such authority, or a descendant of one who signed the Declaration of Independence, or of one who, as a member of the Continental Congress or of the Congress of any of the Colonies or States, or as an official appointed by or under the authority of any such legislative bodies, actually assisted in the establishment of American Independence by services rendered during the War of Revolution, becoming thereby liable to conviction of treason, against the government of Great Britain, but remaining always loyal to the authority of the Colonies or States, or who served honorably in a military or naval expedition against the British during the War of the Revolution under the authority of the French or Spanish governments...

Sons of the Revolution - Wikipedia

The National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution

The members of the society are male descendants of people who served in the American Revolutionary War or who contributed to establishing the independence of the United States. It is dedicated to perpetuating American ideals and traditions, and to protecting the Constitution of the United States; the official recognition of Constitution Day, Flag Day, and Bill of Rights Day were established through its efforts. It has members in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.[2]

The organization should not be confused with the Sons of the Revolution, a separate descendants heritage organization founded on February 22, 1876 by businessman John Austin Stevens and members of The Society of the Cincinnati. SAR Founder William Osborn McDowell disagreed with the Sons of the Revolution requirement at that time that all state societies were to be subordinate to the New York society.

Sons of the American Revolution - Wikipedia

And so the sons of Abraham would represent what Abrahamic 'faiths' 'could' have been or should be better than any others who do not have direct ties to Abraham.

Just like the Sons of the Revolution and the Sons of the 'American' Revolution, if the sons of Abraham do not take their 'faith' seriously, their Constitution can fall.

Although both the U.S and Abraham 'is', their sons can become as if they, themselves (not the U.S nor Abraham), 'is not'.

Mark 12:26-27 "And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err."

Concerning the 'dead', do you not know that God is the God of that which 'is'; Abraham, (I)saac, (J)acob, the U.S?

Some 'Countries' of many lives' briths also 'is', seeing they keep to that which 'is' from their beginnings.

God is the God of the living. God is not the God of the 'false'.

'When I said I loved you, I lied'.

His family was Jewish. His maternal grandmother was born in England to Russian Jewish parents, and his other three grandparents were Russian Jewish immigrants.

Bolton was married to Maureen McGuire, but they divorced. They are the parents of three adult daughters: Isa, Holly, and Taryn.[30][31] Taryn gave birth to a daughter in October 2010.

Bolton was introduced to actress Nicollette Sheridan in 1992 by adult contemporary/jazz saxophonist Kenny G.[30] Bolton and Sheridan dated until 1995, stopped dating, then reunited in 2005 and became engaged in March 2006;[30] however, it was confirmed in August 2008 that they had broken off their engagement.

Michael Bolton - Wikipedia

'practice what you preach'....

'I love you. Can we get divorced now'?

'I love you, too. What took you so long to ask'?

'Your honor. This is libel. Promoting false claims that Mr. xxxxx did not love his wife. Divorce is painful and often times dreaded. This is libel'.

here here..

Then who exactly 'caused' the divorce? Or is the pain and dread realizing that neither were willing to 'work' the marriage out? Was it because of monies differences that there were 'Irreconcilable differences'?

If it wasn't the man that caused the female to seek divorce, and if it was not the female that caused the man to seek for divorce, which one is at blame for the divorce papers?

Please sirs and ladies. We are past the age of 'excuses' and into the ages of maturity. May we move on?

Question: Which is a better compass for moral character? Handlings of monies properly or handlings of marriage properly?

E Pluribus Unum: 'out of many, one'

I have many monies 'bills'. And out of those many, I have one.
I have many possible wives/husbands. And out of those many, I have one.

this used to be (the motto of the US).

Today, they're thinking of putting a picture of an avant-garde woman onto one of their 'bills' of many.

a·vant-garde
noun
  1. 1.
    new and unusual or experimental ideas, especially in the arts, or the people introducing them.
    "works by artists of the Russian avant-garde"
adjective
  1. 1.
    favoring or introducing experimental or unusual ideas.

Did you say, 'experimental'?

'Experiment with your feelings and physical body. Experiment with another if you feel comfortable'.

'Ma... we already had this talk last year. Please, I'm getting too old to keep hearing this stuff'.

'Out of many, one'.

Out of 7.6 billion, soon to become 11.3 billion.

7.6 billion 'self rights of self rule'. Soon, 11.3 billion 'self rights of self rule'. Who will ever instruct them in the proper things of living?

You want to keep flashing that '***' of yours, I'm gonna wanna bite; hook (J), line and sinker. ;)

Of course you are 'old' enough to enjoy your night life, and that is why I'm here. To give you that opportunity.

Or did you think I was 'desisting' them from doing so?

If Abraham Lincoln was 'honest Abe', how did Benjamin Franklin make a 'steel line' to float during a thunderstorm?

With wind gusts up to 90 mph, what was the 'kite' made out of? And how did the 'kite' never 'fall crashing'? And.. if Mr. Franklin needed a 'shelter' to keep himself out of that 'storm', how was he able to continually go out to 'reflight' the kite when and if the kite did fall crashing? Surely, the 'steel line' would have been longer than only 10 or 20 feet, right?

And since the 'kite' was kept upfloat by the wind(s), surely, the 'rain' would have been some kind of nuisance for 'kite' flying, right?

Last edited:
Torrential downpours are frequently associated with thunderstorms, but there’s another breed of thunderstorm in the western states that produces little or no rain at all and yet presents multiple hazards.

These so-called dry thunderstorms are accompanied by lightning, but little, if any, rain from them reaches the ground. Dry thunderstorms are most common in the western United States late in spring and into early summer when monsoonal moisture is absent in the region.

Why Dry Thunderstorms Are a Danger | The Weather Channel

Lightning strikes from dry thunderstorms are particularly hazardous in the West because they can ignite wildfires since no rain is wetting the vegetation below. The dry fuels are a prime source for wildfire development.

If Mr. Franklin was seeking some kind of information from 'lightning', was he or could he have been wanting to 'measure' the 'voltage(s)' in the lightning rather than 'seeing' if lightning had any other 'physical properties' other than 'light'?

I do believe that the Native Indians knew that 'lightning' had 'electrical currents'. But they did not have the 'electrical' measuring devices.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono is a well-known Hawaiian phrase which was adopted in 1959 as the motto of the state of Hawaii. It is commonly translated as The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono - Wikipedia

So... did Mr. Benjamin Franklin really fly a 'kite' during a dry thunderstorm to see if 'lightning' had any kind of 'electrical' property?

John 16:8 "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"

1651. elegchó
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
convict, convince, rebuke, reprove.
Of uncertain affinity; to confute, admonish -- convict, convince, tell a fault, rebuke, reprove.

(to: correct)

verb

correggere
correct, rectify, amend, edit, revise, mend

rivedere
review, revise, see again, overhaul, audit, correct

rettificare
rectify, correct, amend, grind

raddrizzare
straighten, straighten out, right, correct, unbend, straighten oneself up

sanare
heal, cure, correct, restore, put right

il male
evil, bad, hurt, wrong, harm, ill

la colpa
fault, guilt, blame, sin, negligence, wrong

il torto
wrong, fault, injury, grievance

la ingiustizia
injustice, unfairness, wrong

John 16:8 "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"

What are 'your' definitions of 'sin', 'righteousness' and 'judgement'?

What are the places of 'education's' definitions of 'sin', 'righteousness' and 'judgement'?

Do you go to Church only for fellowship or do you also go to 'learn'?

Which Country does NOT have a School System?

And, by Permission, of Allah, or God (in English).

God in English = God
God in Arabic = Allah
God in Aramaic = 'Elaha
God in Spanish = Dios
God in Italian = Dio
God in French = Dieu
God in German = Gott

Last edited:
When in England, be and do and respect the English ways.
When in Arabic speaking places, be and do and respect the Arabic ways.
When in Y'srael be and do and respect Y'srael ways.
When in Spanish speaking places, be and do and respect the Spanish ways.
When in Italy, be and do and respect the Italian ways.
When in France, be and do and respect the French ways.
When in Germany, be and o and respect the German ways.

I would say the same about Asian countries but they use letters different that these Romanced Latinized forms and so I would not be able to properly and respectfully say the same towards them here.

Some of the most simple snooty persons I have ever run across are certain Asians who speak not a word of respectful English making themselves 'felt' in English speaking places.

In second are English speakers but not from the State they have themselves 'felt' within.

Oddly, they are most often young enough to be in College yet wealthy enough to not be.

This sick 'affluenza' can be blamed to their parents. From those Countries or States, they will have to return sooner or later, and with them, they might carry baggage back to load unto their own places where their 'felt' presence is not so much displeased over.

This 'affluenza-ed' ways is as the bubonic plague. So I don't see why but I apologize if they are not welcomed in places where the bubonic plague is not looked upon as something noteworthy to show 'respect' or 'honor' to just because they walk and talk and have their way in Public Society.

Do something respectable. Do something honorable. Instead of walking up and down the streets, do something respectable and/or honorable if seeking to be 'accepted' as note worthy persons in those Societies. Otherwise, seek a better place for yourselves.

If you go into places seeking to terrorize those places, in the future, at least provide for 'fair' rights.

Although 'affluenza' is a current 'diagnosis', the symptoms have been around for alot longer than only recent. An example is this:

For human beings to think of 'fecal' matter as something that is 'good' or 'acceptable/condoneable' rather than 'refuse' is a symptom of 'affluenza'.

When a mature person allows for children to play around in 'fecal' matter, this is also a symptom of 'affluenza' and which will produce the same 'affluenza' in the youth.

Those who are not yet 'affluent' do not usually condone nor accept the practice of 'fecal' joys.

So if 'fecal' joys and the acceptance and condoning of such is what you are seeking to 'promote' and 'spread', do it in your own places to your own residents to your own families.

Please do not say I'm a hater for not respecting the bubonic plague nor wanting to show 'respect' to it.

Doctors and Scientists and Researchers are the ones to visit if you seek to 'spread' such 'joys'. They are the ones who are enthused to do 'work' to these latest things, such as the bubonic plagues.

And please DO NOT ASSUME that the entire World is as Sophisticated in Advancements as 'Thy-selves'.

To those that 'boast' in Politics although not for Politics, please read your State Constitution before seeking to 'teach' about it.

To those that 'boast' in Church but not for The Body of Christ, please let your Head know that I would like to be assisted so that I can get out of your hairs also.

So out of Politics or Church, both even in 'not True lights', which proves the 'better'?

Last edited:

Earthling

David Henson
When in England, be and do and respect the English ways.
When in Arabic speaking places, be and do and respect the Arabic ways.
When in Y'srael be and do and respect Y'srael ways.
When in Spanish speaking places, be and do and respect the Spanish ways.
When in Italy, be and do and respect the Italian ways.
When in France, be and do and respect the French ways.
When in Germany, be and o and respect the German ways.

I would say the same about Asian countries but they use letters different that these Romanced Latinized forms and so I would not be able to properly and respectfully say the same towards them here.

Some of the most simple snooty persons I have ever run across are certain Asians who speak not a word of respectful English making themselves 'felt' in English speaking places.

In second are English speakers but not from the State they have themselves 'felt' within.

Oddly, they are most often young enough to be in College yet wealthy enough to not be.

Y'srael . . . is that English? A typo meaning Israel?

(I'm always raggin' about it)

Earthling

David Henson
Torrential downpours are frequently associated with thunderstorms, but there’s another breed of thunderstorm in the western states that produces little or no rain at all and yet presents multiple hazards.

These so-called dry thunderstorms are accompanied by lightning, but little, if any, rain from them reaches the ground. Dry thunderstorms are most common in the western United States late in spring and into early summer when monsoonal moisture is absent in the region.

Why Dry Thunderstorms Are a Danger | The Weather Channel

Lightning strikes from dry thunderstorms are particularly hazardous in the West because they can ignite wildfires since no rain is wetting the vegetation below. The dry fuels are a prime source for wildfire development.

If Mr. Franklin was seeking some kind of information from 'lightning', was he or could he have been wanting to 'measure' the 'voltage(s)' in the lightning rather than 'seeing' if lightning had any other 'physical properties' other than 'light'?

I do believe that the Native Indians knew that 'lightning' had 'electrical currents'. But they did not have the 'electrical' measuring devices.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono is a well-known Hawaiian phrase which was adopted in 1959 as the motto of the state of Hawaii. It is commonly translated as The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono - Wikipedia

So... did Mr. Benjamin Franklin really fly a 'kite' during a dry thunderstorm to see if 'lightning' had any kind of 'electrical' property?

I like these little introductions of yours - I'm assuming they are yours, info gathered from a linked source. I like that. I don't know what it has to do with anything, but maybe that's why I like them.

Do you go to Church only for fellowship or do you also go to 'learn'?

I wouldn't step into a Church if you paid me.

Which Country does NOT have a School System?

Couldn't find any in a quick search.

And, by Permission, of Allah, or God (in English).

God in English = God
God in Arabic = Allah
God in Aramaic = 'Elaha
God in Spanish = Dios
God in Italian = Dio
God in French = Dieu
God in German = Gott

Isn't God in Arabic Lah, and the = Al in other words, Allah = The God.

an-Nisa'
[:97]

While the angels are removing the souls of those who have wronged themselves, they will say, "What was the matter with you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." They will say, "Was God's earth not vast enough for you to emigrate in it?" These—their refuge is Hell. What a wretched retreat!

Wow. the world is so vast that in order for a person to have any sanity or goodness in their life, they need to be on a continual 'emigration' away from one set and the other.

I like these little introductions of yours - I'm assuming they are yours, info gathered from a linked source. I like that. I don't know what it has to do with anything, but maybe that's why I like them.

I wouldn't step into a Church if you paid me.

Couldn't find any in a quick search.

Isn't God in Arabic Lah, and the = Al in other words, Allah = The God.
l-lahu

_
Allah (الله)

Allah (الله) is the name in the Quran used for the one and only true God, in accordance with the monotheistic nature of Islam. This concept is part of the following classification in the ontology:

How can there be 'the God', as in some kind of referential association, if there is only One God?

you obviously are U.S or English.

What is U.S? An acronym or abbreviation?

Able to find some good 'natural' weed lately or is all that dispensary crap all that can be bought?

You know right? You associate yourself to/with the ones you do business with, right?

Buying from natural sources tends to keep the buyer 'less' commercial than if when buying from commercial places.

I've never met anyone who smokes natural weed who had problem with God or The LORD or (J)esus Christ.

You know, 'buffalo soldier'?

The American Indian Wars (or Indian Wars) is the collective name for the various armed conflicts fought by European governments and colonists, and later the United States government and American settlers, against various American Indian tribes. These conflicts occurred within the United States and Canada from the time of the earliest colonial settlements in the 17th century until the 1920s. The various Indian Wars resulted from a wide variety of sources, including cultural clashes, land disputes, and criminal acts committed on both sides. European powers and the colonies also enlisted Indian tribes to help them conduct warfare against one another's colonial settlements.

After the American Revolution, many conflicts were local to specific states or regions and frequently involved disputes over land use; some entailed cycles of violent reprisal.

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

Buffalo Soldiers originally were members of the 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on September 21, 1866, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. This nickname was given to the Black Cavalry by Native American tribes who fought in the Indian Wars. The term eventually became synonymous with all of the African American regiments formed in 1866:

Buffalo Soldier - Wikipedia

Buffalo Soldier

Bob Marley

Buffalo Soldier, dreadlock Rasta
There was a Buffalo Soldier
In the heart of America
Stolen from Africa, brought to America
Fighting on arrival, fighting for survival
I mean it, when I analyze these things
To me, it makes a lot of sense
How the dreadlock Rasta was the Buffalo Soldier
And he was taken from Africa, brought to America
Said he was a Buffalo Soldier, dreadlock Rasta
Buffalo Soldier, in the heart of America
If you know your history
Then you would know where you coming from
Then you wouldn't have to ask me
Who the heck do I think I am
I'm just a Buffalo Soldier
In the heart of America
Said he was fighting on arrival
Fighting for survival
Said he was a Buffalo Soldier
Win the war for America
Said he was a, woe yoy yoy, woe woe yoy yoy
Woe yoy yoy yo, yo yo woy yo, woe yoy yoy
Woe yoe yoe, woe woe yoe yoe
Woe yoe yoe yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe
Buffalo Soldier, troddin' through the land woo ooh
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
Troddin' through the land, yea, yea
Win the war for America
Driven from the mainland
To the heart of the Caribbean
Singing, woe yoy yoy, woe woe yoy yoy
Woe yoy yoy yo, yo yo woy yo woy yo yoy
Woy yoy yoy, woy woy yoy yoy
Woy yoy yoy yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoy
Troddin' through San Juan
In the arms of America
Troddin' through Jamaica, a Buffalo Soldier
Woe yoe yeo yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe

Songwriters: Bob Marley / Noel Williams
Buffalo Soldier lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Music Sales Corporation

'Dispensary run'?

Yo.
respect

Last edited:

Earthling

David Henson
l-lahu

_
Allah (الله)

Allah (الله) is the name in the Quran used for the one and only true God, in accordance with the monotheistic nature of Islam. This concept is part of the following classification in the ontology:

How can there be 'the God', as in some kind of referential association, if there is only One God?

Yeah, you see, it's The God. Not just a god. Al is the definite article lah is god as in generic god. I don't know what all of that nonsense is on that link you posted, with stars and the sun etc., but Allah is "The God."

Allah | Britannica.com

Earthling

David Henson
What is 'a Church'?

A building, often gaudy, where people relinquish their spiritual responsibility to priests for hire to make them feel morally superior. Either by dressing up and appeasing the materialistic or shouting and ranting like a lunatic. Normally has some pagan phallic symbology in the form of the Roman Cross which was popularized by the Emperor Constantine, a blood thirsty sun worshiper who made Christianity, by this time apostate, the church of the state.

Earthling

David Henson
you obviously are U.S or English.

Yes. Obviously.

What is U.S? An acronym or abbreviation?

Uh . . .

Able to find some good 'natural' weed lately or is all that dispensary crap all that can be bought?

. . . yes, well, there certainly was some . . . WHAT?!

You know right? You associate yourself to/with the ones you do business with, right?

Buying from natural sources tends to keep the buyer 'less' commercial than if when buying from commercial places.

I wasn't too conversant in economics . . . and have I stepped into the wrong thread, or the Twilight Zone?

I've never met anyone who smokes natural weed who had problem with God or The LORD or (J)esus Christ.

Hippies, yes of course, but . . . NOW LOOK! Are you the one what's been spelling Jesus with the J in parenthesis?!

You know, 'buffalo soldier'?

Here we go . . . . Into the abyss . . .

The American Indian Wars (or Indian Wars) is the collective name for the various armed conflicts fought by European governments and colonists, and later the United States government and American settlers, against various American Indian tribes. These conflicts occurred within the United States and Canada from the time of the earliest colonial settlements in the 17th century until the 1920s. The various Indian Wars resulted from a wide variety of sources, including cultural clashes, land disputes, and criminal acts committed on both sides. European powers and the colonies also enlisted Indian tribes to help them conduct warfare against one another's colonial settlements.

After the American Revolution, many conflicts were local to specific states or regions and frequently involved disputes over land use; some entailed cycles of violent reprisal.

American Indian Wars - Wikipedia

Buffalo Soldiers originally were members of the 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on September 21, 1866, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. This nickname was given to the Black Cavalry by Native American tribes who fought in the Indian Wars. The term eventually became synonymous with all of the African American regiments formed in 1866:

Buffalo Soldier - Wikipedia

Buffalo Soldier

Bob Marley

There was a Buffalo Soldier
In the heart of America
I mean it, when I analyze these things
To me, it makes a lot of sense
How the dreadlock Rasta was the Buffalo Soldier
And he was taken from Africa, brought to America
Said he was a Buffalo Soldier, dreadlock Rasta
Buffalo Soldier, in the heart of America
If you know your history
Then you would know where you coming from
Then you wouldn't have to ask me
Who the heck do I think I am
I'm just a Buffalo Soldier
In the heart of America
Said he was fighting on arrival
Fighting for survival
Win the war for America
Said he was a, woe yoy yoy, woe woe yoy yoy
Woe yoy yoy yo, yo yo woy yo, woe yoy yoy
Woe yoe yoe yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe
Buffalo Soldier, troddin' through the land woo ooh
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
Troddin' through the land, yea, yea
Win the war for America
Driven from the mainland
To the heart of the Caribbean
Singing, woe yoy yoy, woe woe yoy yoy
Woe yoy yoy yo, yo yo woy yo woy yo yoy
Woy yoy yoy, woy woy yoy yoy
Woy yoy yoy yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoy
Troddin' through San Juan
In the arms of America
Troddin' through Jamaica, a Buffalo Soldier
Woe yoe yeo yo, yo yo woe yo woe yo yoe

Songwriters: Bob Marley / Noel Williams
Buffalo Soldier lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Music Sales Corporation

'Dispensary run'?

Yo.
respect

Fine.

A building, often gaudy, where people relinquish their spiritual responsibility to priests for hire to make them feel morally superior. Either by dressing up and appeasing the materialistic or shouting and ranting like a lunatic. Normally has some pagan phallic symbology in the form of the Roman Cross which was popularized by the Emperor Constantine, a blood thirsty sun worshiper who made Christianity, by this time apostate, the church of the state.
What are your thoughts of 'hire(d)' servants? Beneficial to Society?

Or has Politics gotten you 'afraid' to speak freely? Is it politics or is it the City or Town you live in?

Ill-gotten residents do quench freedoms of thoughts socially ungraced. I may look the part, smell the part, dress the part, but if my heart is not part of those parts, I am a defector to my life.

Why say 'women' are beautiful when I say the women over here are not?

Between the feet and under sheets does not a woman make. And if such are in rule, worry or no?

Why say misogynist or womanizer when personal statements are not personal actions? Maybe some 'truthful' witnesses? Brett Kavanaugh might be able to shed some light.

So I ask... Why would a foreign male call U.S women beautiful if they are Truthful and right?

What might his headstone read:

'Twas a man full of virility'?

Standing ovation of ovulators?

Right(s) of self rule and self governance?

Only God is in all places at all times.

'Yeast, yeast! Yeast to make the leaven rise'!!

yeast (fermentation).... 'what's in your wallet'?

'My family surname'... 'Why? what's in yours'?

sur·name

noun
  1. 1.
    a hereditary name common to all members of a family, as distinct from a given name.

shure.. shure.. I've heard it all before...

The Governor gave me a name. But it is not 'hereditary'.
The Governess gave me a name. But it not 'hereditary'.
The Duke and Duchess gave me a name. But it is not 'hereditary'.
The King gave me name. But it is not hereditary.

When I'm in bed in love, I'm called by none of these names nor do I remember who the 'sirs' of my name may have been and what their wives and families might have thought.

Last edited:

Earthling

David Henson
What are your thoughts of 'hire(d)' servants? Beneficial to Society?

Well, I ... I hadn't given it ... hadn't given it much thought, to be honest. Those things are difficult to say without considerable, uh ... consideration. But listen, what does that have to do with ... whatever we were talking about?

Or has Politics gotten you 'afraid' to speak freely? Is it politics or is it the City or Town you live in?

I'm apolitical. City or town? Boomtown! Mr. David David!

Ill-gotten residents do quench freedoms of thoughts socially ungraced. I may look the part, smell the part, dress the part, but if my heart is not part of those parts, I am a defector to my life.

Are you being dramatically correct?

Why say 'women' are beautiful when I say the women over here are not?

Between the feet and under sheets does not a woman make. And if such are in rule, worry or no?

Why say misogynist or womanizer when personal statements are not personal actions? Maybe some 'truthful' witnesses? Brett Kavanaugh might be able to shed some light.

So I ask... Why would a foreign male call U.S women beautiful if they are Truthful and right?

What might his headstone read:

'Twas a man full of virility'?

Standing ovation of ovulators?

Right(s) of self rule and self governance?

Only God is in all places at all times.

'Yeast, yeast! Yeast to make the leaven rise'!!

yeast (fermentation).... 'what's in your wallet'?

'My family surname'... 'Why? what's in yours'?

sur·name

noun
  1. 1.
    a hereditary name common to all members of a family, as distinct from a given name.

shure.. shure.. I've heard it all before...

Yeah, that's just what I was thinking.

Now, you may have distracted me into a predetermined fog this time around, mister, but I'm gonna' be watching you for any more of these, these, anomalies, see if I don't.