• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comparing Fascinating Islamist and Biblical Verses

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Is this the moment when we all begin to hear ominous music in the background? Is this the moment when the closet door is opened and a body falls out? Is this the moment the rabbi realizes he has been watching too many old murder mystery movies?
As long as Staff keep 'closing reports' what does it matter how we close them? There's nothing to see here.

I find some of the verses from the Koran and Hadith equally as fascinating as those is the bible. I will not write out the full text. Sahih Muslim Chapter 7 aka "The Book of Suckling" .This chapter list all the circumstances a man is allowed to suck on the breast of the female with the approval from the prophet of peace, but one practice that is allowed is when a stranger visits the home of a man and whose wife is alone. It is allowed to suck her breast while waiting (Please read The Book of Suckling - Sahih Muslim - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم))

Another fascinating verse is from Hadith - Book of Food, Meals - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم) which states "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

The Bible has one equally astonishing verse Genesis 24:9 "So the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master and swore to him concerning this matter" What a strange practice ! Can you imagine doing that same oath to a women! Do you know of other particular verses?

I am still waiting