• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communist party endorses Biden

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You mean the David Duke that left the Nazi party to become a Democrat? The David Duke that actually endorsed Democrat Tulsi Gabbard for President for 2020? The David Duke that has been vehemently denounced by President Trump and Republicans repeatedly? The David Duke that has actually denounced President Trump for his support of Israel? That David Duke?

The David Duke in the News release that he endorses President Trump.

. . . and announced here:
Trump earns support from former KKK leader David Duke a second time
By
Josh Israel
-

In recent weeks, Trump has defended Confederate memorials and denounced Black Lives Matter as a 'symbol of hate.'

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke formally backed Donald Trump's 2020 reelection on Wednesday. He also demanded that Fox News host Tucker Carlson replace Vice President Mike Pence on the ticket.

"President Trump! You have one last chance to turn the tables, win this election and save America -- and yourself ! Nominate Tucker Carlson for Vice President. This would energize your campaign beyond belief. You can replace Zio NeoCon warmonger Pompeo with Pence as Sec. of State!" he tweeted.

"Trump & Tucker is the only way to stop the commie Bolsheviks! It is the only path to beat them! #TrumpTucker2020," he added minutes later.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You mean the David Duke that left the Nazi party to become a Democrat? The David Duke that actually endorsed Democrat Tulsi Gabbard for President for 2020?
Seriously?

I'm sincerely asking. I don't care much about the politics of celebrities. David Duke is no more important to me than Kanye West or Milo Y.

But I've gotta ask. David Duke joined Obama and Clinton and Pelosi? Why did he do that? Any idea?
Tom

Shaul

Premium Member
Seriously?

I'm sincerely asking. I don't care much about the politics of celebrities. David Duke is no more important to me than Kanye West or Milo Y.

But I've gotta ask. David Duke joined Obama and Clinton and Pelosi? Why did he do that? Any idea?
Tom
You didn’t know that David Duke was a Democrat during the 1970s and 1980s? He even ran for the Democratic nomination in 1988. That was before Obama’s time, obviously.

I don’t attempt to guess the motives of David Duke. The evidence shows he is a grifter and opportunist.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
The point is Republicans don't have any problem with Jew Haters if they support Trump

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You didn’t know that David Duke was a Democrat during the 1970s and 1980s?
I had no idea. In fact, it still doesn't really make sense to me.
Didn't he get the Nixon "Southern Strategy" memo?

He even ran for the Democratic nomination in 1988.
I did not have a clue. He thought a Dixie-crat was anything more than a curiosity?

That was before Obama’s time, obviously.
Obviouslyo_O
Do you think he's still a Democrat?

I don’t attempt to guess the motives of David Duke. The evidence shows he is a grifter and opportunist.

So why do you think him important enough to talk about on the internet? An opportunist sounds like the right description to me as well. But I didn't bring him up in conversation, you did.
Tom

Shaul

Premium Member
The point is Republicans don't have any problem with Jew Haters if they support Trump
Insane. President Trump has been hailed by Jewish leaders and the State of Israel as a true friend of Israel and Jews. Genuine Jew-haters, such as David Duke, have denounced President Trump for his unwavering support of Jews and the State of Israel.

NOW,

What about the Communists endorsing Joe Biden? Communists have killed millions of Jews. Communists have sent untold numbers of Jews to gulags. Communists held Jews hostage in the Soviet Union for ransoms. Yet Joe Biden hasn’t denounced this endorsement by these Communists.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
much of the Communist party hierarchy in Russia was Jewish

Cooky

Veteran Member
Why is the reporting of it weirder than the event itself?

Historically speaking the Communists don’t endorse mainstream party candidates. Yet they made an exception for Biden.

I was being sarcastic... they do it all the time.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Just FYI folks: The Revolutionary Communist Party is a pathetic fringe sect. It has nothing to do with the CP-USA (or, for that matter, the CPSU). Though wholly irrelevant, I'm sure it appreciates the press it's receiving thanks to Trump's flunkies.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What about the Communists endorsing Joe Biden? Communists have killed millions of Jews. Communists have sent untold numbers of Jews to gulags. Communists held Jews hostage in the Soviet Union for ransoms. Yet Joe Biden hasn’t denounced this endorsement by these Communists.

These communists? So not only does CPusa condone the crimes of the USSR, they're literally Soviet revenants? :rolleyes:

Shaul

Premium Member
So why do you think him important enough to talk about on the internet? An opportunist sounds like the right description to me as well. But I didn't bring him up in conversation, you did.
Tom
It wasn’t me that introduced him into the conversation, it was shunyadragon. I replied to him, then you joined in.

Shaul

Premium Member
These communists? So not only does CPusa condone the crimes of the USSR, they're literally Soviet revenants? :rolleyes:
Who knows or cares? Maybe they align with the Chineses Communists. What difference would it make to the point that Communists aren’t shy about killing people?

Shaul

Premium Member
So, if Joe Biden can’t even be bothered to denounce a Communist endorsement, can he be expected to stand up to the Chinese Communists? When has he taken a hard stance against the Chinese Communists? Or the Cuban Communists?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So, if Joe Biden can’t even be bothered to denounce a Communist endorsement, can he be expected to stand up to the Chinese Communists? When has he taken a hard stance against the Chinese Communists? Or the Cuban Communists?
Because CPusa and CPC are nothing alike? In fact CPusa supports things that would make them 'disappear' in any past or present communist regime.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Communism is bad. My cousin gold me that in Grade 7. When I asked what he knew about communism, he said, "Communism is bad." Later a classmate was displaying his knowledge and asked my cousin what a prostitute was. My cousin said, "Is it a communist?"

(1965) True story, and my first life lesson in how propaganda works, and stupid exists. For the record I didn't know what a prostitute was either, but wasn't dumb enough to guess at stuff I didn't know.