• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communist party endorses Biden

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Just absolutely amazing,
Comparing a Saint to a junk-yard cur !

It's all in your judgment of corruption, isn't it ?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Is this supposed to be a surprise?

Did I sound surprised?

For the record, I am also not at all surprised by the ignorant desperation that would prompt someone to weaponize an endorsement from some silly fringe group that, to the best of my knowledge, no one here has ever heard of -- there is red-baiting and then there is really, really stupid red-baiting.

ecco

Veteran Member
Did I sound surprised?

For the record, I am also not at all surprised by the ignorant desperation that would prompt someone to weaponize an endorsement from some silly fringe group that, to the best of my knowledge, no one here has ever heard of -- there is red-baiting and then there is really, really stupid red-baiting.

Actually, the term is stupid baiting. I'm sure the majority of Trump sheeples will be posting and reposting the OPs message on their Facebook pages and tweeting and retweeting it.

I wonder if Der Donald tweeted it yet?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Of course the far left will support Biden, just as the far right will support Trump. Who else would either support? Is this supposed to mean something? :rolleyes:
What I'm going to do is get myself a nice bottle of wine and a lawn chair, sit on a hill and calmly watch the Democrats and Republicans destroy the nation.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Actually, the term is stupid baiting. I'm sure the majority of Trump sheeples will be posting and reposting the OPs message on their Facebook pages and tweeting and retweeting it.

I wonder if Der Donald tweeted it yet?

True. I've never seen any left wingers post OP's like this. This is so totally, absolutely, positively weird and stuffs. ;)

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'd like to debate why it is Joe Biden has not publicly denounced this yet.
Perhaps, like me, he's never heard of them before?

For whatever reason, Shaul is more familiar with the doings of tiny little fringe groups than I am.
Tom

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
True the KKK has not endorses Trump yet, but . . .

David Duke a promenant figure in recent KKK history and a previous leader of the KKK did endorse President Trump for 2020 as in the last election.

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again

David Duke made clear he supported Donald Trump at the 2017 Charlottesville rally that saw a woman killed ( AP )
David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Mr Duke is a renowned neo-Nazi antisemite and white supremacist who founded a Ku Klux Klan chapter in the early 1970s; since then, he has unsuccessfully run for office several times and endorsed various extremist figures and causes.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Communist party endorses Biden

I wouldn't be surprised if the Republican party keeps this story spreading.

Shaul

Premium Member
But they did before and probably will do it again along with other white supremicists.

And also just a reminder that these same people really are not very fond of Jews.
Not like how fond the Communists are of Jews, wait.....

Shaul

Premium Member
True. I've never seen any left wingers post OP's like this. This is so totally, absolutely, positively weird and stuffs. ;)
Why is the reporting of it weirder than the event itself?

Historically speaking the Communists don’t endorse mainstream party candidates. Yet they made an exception for Biden.

Shaul

Premium Member
True the KKK has not endorses Trump yet, but . . .

David Duke a promenant figure in recent KKK history and a previous leader of the KKK did endorse President Trump for 2020 as in the last election.

Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again

David Duke made clear he supported Donald Trump at the 2017 Charlottesville rally that saw a woman killed ( AP )
David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign and suggested the president replace his current vice president, Mike Pence, with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Mr Duke is a renowned neo-Nazi antisemite and white supremacist who founded a Ku Klux Klan chapter in the early 1970s; since then, he has unsuccessfully run for office several times and endorsed various extremist figures and causes.
You mean the David Duke that left the Nazi party to become a Democrat? The David Duke that actually endorsed Democrat Tulsi Gabbard for President for 2020? The David Duke that has been vehemently denounced by President Trump and Republicans repeatedly? The David Duke that has actually denounced President Trump for his support of Israel? That David Duke?