• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communicating with staff.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Occasionally people will try to email this site to ask questions or make comments. Moderators do not have site email addresses. We cannot reply to emails, and we prefer all answers to be peer reviewed. Therefore if you have a question, please post it in the Site Feedback section of the forum.

To reach site feedback go to the main page of the site. On the upper left there is a 'Forums' button. Click that. Then you will see an outline of the site. Under the first heading called 'INTRODUCTIONS' there is a subheading called 'Site Feedback'. Click on Site Feedback. To the right near the top there will be a button called 'POST NEW THREAD'. Click this to start a thread and communicate with staff. Your thread will only be visible to you and to moderators and admins of the site.

There will be a long, small box in which to place a title, a larger box for your opening post, and then another long small box for tags. Tags are optional and are not used in site feedback. They are for search engines.

After you have created your thread title and filled in the box with your comment or questions, put a check in the box that says 'Watch this thread' so you will be notified when someone posts in it. Click 'Create Thread'. Staff will be notified that you have a question or comment and will respond in this thread. You will see this thread listed in the Site Feedback section, but other users will not see it.

Addendum for Cell Phones:
Tap 'Menu', then choose 'Forums' from the menu. That takes you to the forum layout where you will see 'Site Feedback' located under 'Introductions' and 'Are you new to religious forums?' Thanks to user Columbus for their feedback on this.

You can also follow this direct link to site feedback Follow the link and click or tap on 'Post new thread'.

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
"To reach site feedback go to the main page of the site. On the upper left there is a 'Forums' button. Click that. Then you will see an outline of the site. Under the first heading called 'INTRODUCTIONS' there is a subheading called 'Site Feedback'. Click on Site Feedback. To the right near the top there will be a button called 'POST NEW THREAD'. Click this to start a thread and communicate with staff. Your thread will only be visible to you and to moderators and admins of the site. "

This is not true.
You might want to look at how the site looks on devices other than you are accustomed to, because I see no site feedback on my Lg7.

I couldn't even quote your post, I had to copy paste on my browser.
I've considered asking questions on site feedback before, but it's so difficult to use that I stopped trying. I don't really care that much, RF is just another internet site.
I am more inclined to just post whatever I want to, and score infraction points occasionally.
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've considered asking questions on site feedback before, but it's so difficult to use that I stopped trying. I don't really care that much, RF is just another internet site.
I am more inclined to just post whatever I want to, and score infraction points occasionally.
Tom
I've sensed staff's reluctance to answer fully & candidly there.
So it's not been of much value to me.
Better way....discuss things with friends on staff by PM.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
"To reach site feedback go to the main page of the site. On the upper left there is a 'Forums' button. Click that. Then you will see an outline of the site. Under the first heading called 'INTRODUCTIONS' there is a subheading called 'Site Feedback'. Click on Site Feedback. To the right near the top there will be a button called 'POST NEW THREAD'. Click this to start a thread and communicate with staff. Your thread will only be visible to you and to moderators and admins of the site. "

This is not true.
You might want to look at how the site looks on devices other than you are accustomed to, because I see no site feedback on my Lg7.

I couldn't even quote your post, I had to copy paste on my browser.
Tom
When I get into wifi range I will take a look on my android phone.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
On my device (an android tablet) site feedback can be reached from the site map icon
240_F_227429307_45qRpkt9c7gWKYafRowsxmKCDJ4JXyWR.jpg
at the top right of the screen under my screen name.

Click the icon a quick navigation menu pops up, the link is in the right hand column under "Forum List"