• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COMMING SOON! Uncle Sustone's Fool Thread on the Nature and Scope of Philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
COMING SOON!*

"The Nature of Philosophy"
by
Uncle Sustone, esq.
(RF's Official Village Idiot)

THE CRITICS RAVE! “Le Grande Fraud of Commentators American, Sunstone, excretes his opinions about the nature and scope of philosophy in what can only be considered a shameless act of public urination. Life is fully terrifying enough without the addition of his muddled and confused vision for philosophizing about it. I must insist upon the return of the guillotine. I must insist upon the return of justice to our world. I must insist that Sunstone is alienated from his head.” — Aloyse Leblanc, Le Critique Passionné de Forums, “La Tribune Linville”, Linville, France.

THE CRITICS EXPLODE! “Sunstone knows no more about the nature and scope of philosophy than Rupert Snider, the Denver tourist, once knew about the ravenous hunger of bears fresh out of hibernation. To the horror of his tour group, Snider tried to pet a black bear in the spring of ’98. The last he saw of his arm up to the elbow was its being carried off in the mouth of a mamma bear on her way back to share it with her cubs. To the horror of his readers, Sunstone has written yet another one of is eternally ignorant philosophy posts. The world would be a better place if a bear could be persuaded to make off with both his typing fingers.” — Gus “Gunning Gus” Johnson, The Forum Critic’s Column, “Leper’s Gulch Gazette”, Leper’s Gulch, Colorado, USA.

* Coming within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.