• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

comments on the Qur'an whether good or bad

firedragon

Veteran Member
That's OK bro. :)

And of course be aware of self promoted theologies. The knowledge that a top scholar has is not comparable with ours.
I'm not sure which sources of Hadith you use, do you use any Hadith sources?

I use the best Hadith. The Quran.

39:23 God has sent down the best narrative (HADITH), a Book that is similar, dual. The skins of those who are concerned towards their Lord shiver from it, then their skins and their hearts soften up to the remembrance of God. Such is the guidance of God; He guides with it whoever He wills. And for whoever God misguides, then none can guide him.

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
I use the best Hadith. The Quran.

39:23 God has sent down the best narrative (HADITH), a Book that is similar, dual. The skins of those who are concerned towards their Lord shiver from it, then their skins and their hearts soften up to the remembrance of God. Such is the guidance of God; He guides with it whoever He wills. And for whoever God misguides, then none can guide him.

Yes, of course. It's the BEST Hadith.

Muhammad(pbuh):
"Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things (thaqalayn) among you: the Book of God and my kindred (`itrah), my household (Ahl al-Bayt), for indeed, the two will never separate until they come back to me by the Pond (of al-Kawthar on the Day of Judgment)."
As if you try to separate the two, by ignoring the Hadiths of Ahl-al-Bayt-Nubuwwa.

I just wonder, is using Quran as Hadith has any contradiction with using Ali(a.s.)'s sayings?
Muhammad(pbuh):
I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its door, who seeks for knowledge must enter from the door.

anonymous9887

bible reader
OMG Paul.

Okay tell me, how many books are there in the NT? 27? 29?
What are the differences?
If there is a difference, which one do you deem is the REAL NT?
How many manuscripts exist?
What are the differences?
How many people authored the bible?
Whats the reason for the different theologies in the four canonical gospels?
Whats the difference between synoptic gospels and John? Why?
Who wrote the Gospels?
Why does the NT mention Hades? Who the hell is he?
Why did scribes intentionally add stuff to the so called Gods revelation?

Reliable? Theres more mate.
You will not answer. I plead with you, if you can please do.
Some research later.
There are 27 books in the new testament.
1. It is more likely to add books or words to the bible than to omit.
2. Majority of the variants in the bible are only spelling errors, and the order in which the greek words were put together. These have no affect on the doctrine what so ever.
3. The epistle of Barnabus was more than likely a book added, because of the way he speaks of the law and of circumcision. It is not in harmony with the other books.
4. P75 and Vaticanus probably carry more authority than many of the other manuscripts.
5. There are roughly 5500 manuscripts.
6. If only one copy existed there would be no variants, but the more manuscripts you have the more variants there will be. It would also not be fair to attribute variants from 700 AD afterward, but again that's why it seems like so many variants.
7. The bible was written by roughly 40 authors.
8. All the gospels taught generally the same thing. However some had a closer relationship with christ, and some wrote their perspective on things.
9. Scribal errors are no problem for me, as long as it can be caught and doesn't change doctrine.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Muhammad(pbuh):
"Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things (thaqalayn) among you: the Book of God and my kindred (`itrah),

Too many versions of this, written two centuries later.

I just wonder, is using Quran as Hadith has any contradiction with using Ali(a.s.)'s sayings?

You cant use the Quran as hadith. Its like saying Using your father as dad, while the Quran says its the best hadith.