• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

comments on the Qur'an whether good or bad

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Well we believe that the next thing before christ coming is the destruction of the harlot. False religion. When the government attacks false religion there will be great tribulation and then christ will come. The signs that Jesus described have kind of always happened but now at a greater magnitude. Jesus predicted all these sect of Christianity. I go door to door preaching and I witness or try to witness to every person I encounter.
Preaching door to door seems to be nice and effective. Tell them about Christ's(pbuh) second coming and prepare society for his arrival.
1- How will you deal with Dajjal (Anti-Christ or one-eyed)?
2- How are you going to save Christ's(pbuh) life in the Middle East, where dark kingdoms exist, where Jewish Zionists exist, where idiot Takfiri Muslims live?
3- How will you deal with the fake Christ? How will you distinguish between the fake and the true Christ?(Not sure if you know about the false Christ or not!)

anonymous9887

bible reader
What do you mean what denomination Paul? I seriously hate this question. Does it matter when someone provides evidence to a claim?

If we are discussing textual criticism or scriptural evidence why would it matter if I or you are from some denomination?

And no, Hadith that you refer to is not Gods word.
Well I have friends that are muslims, and they say not to listen to certain denominations of Islam, so I'm just curious. I'm sorry I'm not trying to offend you but you seem to answer the difficult question and to educate people therefore I had the confidence to ask you. I guess I was wrong.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Preaching door to door seems to be nice and effective. Tell them about Christ's(pbuh) second coming and prepare society for his arrival.
1- How will you deal with Dajjal (Anti-Christ or one-eyed)?
2- How are you going to save Christ's(pbuh) life in the Middle East, where dark kingdoms exist, where Jewish Zionists exist, where idiot Takfiri Muslims live?
3- How will you deal with the fake Christ? How will you distinguish between the fake and the true Christ?(Not sure if you know about the false Christ or not!)
1. Well we are to wait for the heavenly kingdom to take over.
2. Jesus will come with his angels and take care of it.
3. So when they come and persecute who ever the true religion may be, god will intervene, Jesus and his angels and his Co rulers are capable of getting full control.
4. The anti christ is a huge range of interpretations.
5. I believe the modern day gog of Magog will come up against gods people. So the government will exercise full control, and we are not to reject gods standard even if death is at hand.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Well I have friends that are muslims, and they say not to listen to certain denominations of Islam, so I'm just curious. I'm sorry I'm not trying to offend you but you seem to answer the difficult question and to educate people therefore I had the confidence to ask you. I guess I was wrong.

What denominations of Islaam do your Muslim friends say not to listen to? And why do they say this?

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
3. So when they come and persecute who ever the true religion may be, god will intervene, Jesus and his angels and his Co rulers are capable of getting full control.
5. I believe the modern day gog of Magog will come up against gods people. So the government will exercise full control, and we are not to reject gods standard even if death is at hand.
Bro, you need to change your passive view. it's not logical to expect
Hi said you can talk to them to find your truth, but we disagree on how to worship.
Just feel comfortable to ask me about Islamic sects. I'd be glad if I could answer you. By the way, the main difference between Islamic sects is not how to worship God. The main difference is the leadership system. Here is an example:
Sunni Muslims:
Any Muslim king must be followed unless he has a serious problem with basic Islamic beliefs.(Personal comment: No matter how cruel he is. No matter how he got power. No matter how ... as he is a Muslim, he must be followed).
We Shia Muslims:
Till the arrival of Christ(pbuh), only twelve mentioned successors of Muhammad(pbuh) and Christ(pbuh) himself can hold Caliphate(kingdom) and no cruel kings must be followed.
What do you think the outcome is? It has been 14 centuries that Shia Muslims are fighting kings and are badly killed by kings. 99% of kings are Sunni and only 1% Shia!!! (Hence, 80% of Muslims are Sunni and less than 20% Shia!)
Eleven successors are killed and only Mahdi and Christ, peace be upon them, are left and saved by God. Whenever you face a Sunni ask him to talk about Mahdi for 10 minuets(most of them will fail)!! Ask him about how he is going to help Mahdi and Christ, peace be upon them, as Muhammad(pbuh) has several times mentioned the name of Mahdi in their books, however, they have no idea how to join Mahdi!!!=>Why?!!!=>Just because of wrong leadership system!
And of course there are some Ekhvani political movements by Sunni Muslims which is a lil bit more advanced than that weak classical belief, however, they again fail to reach themselves to Mahdi and Christ, peace be upon them.
The defective leadership system which cause extremist Muslim groups like ISIS, Al-Nusarah, Al-Qaeeda and.. grow from Sunni sect, trying to preach Islam by force just like what their leaders did 14 centuries ago. Yemen became Muslim by Ali(a.s.) the first successor of Muhammad(pbuh), he talked to them and all Yemeni people converted to Islam without a single innocent die! What do you think how Umar(the second Caliph of Sunni Muslims) made Iran to convert to Islam?! He attacked Iranians, killed, made captives and preached Islam by sword and force, just like what these idiot terrorist groups are trying to. Muslims put a bloody end to Iranian civilization, they burned our books are ruined many libraries and buildings!

anonymous9887

bible reader

Just feel comfortable to ask me about Islamic sects. I'd be glad if I could answer you. By the way, the main difference between Islamic sects is not how to worship God. The main difference is the leadership system. Here is an example:
Sunni Muslims:
Any Muslim king must be followed unless he has a serious problem with basic Islamic beliefs.(Personal comment: No matter how cruel he is. No matter how he got power. No matter how ... as he is a Muslim, he must be followed).
We Shia Muslims:
Till the arrival of Christ(pbuh), only twelve mentioned successors of Muhammad(pbuh) and Christ(pbuh) himself can hold Caliphate(kingdom) and no cruel kings must be followed.
What do you think the outcome is? It has been 14 centuries that Shia Muslims are fighting kings and are badly killed by kings. 99% of kings are Sunni and only 1% Shia!!! (Hence, 80% of Muslims are Sunni and less than 20% Shia!)
Eleven successors are killed and only Mahdi and Christ, peace be upon them, are left and saved by God. Whenever you face a Sunni ask him to talk about Mahdi for 10 minuets(most of them will fail)!! Ask him about how he is going to help Mahdi and Christ, peace be upon them, as Muhammad(pbuh) has several times mentioned the name of Mahdi in their books, however, they have no idea how to join Mahdi!!!=>Why?!!!=>Just because of wrong leadership system!
And of course there are some Ekhvani political movements by Sunni Muslims which is a lil bit more advanced than that weak classical belief, however, they again fail to reach themselves to Mahdi and Christ, peace be upon them.
The defective leadership system which cause extremist Muslim groups like ISIS, Al-Nusarah, Al-Qaeeda and.. grow from Sunni sect, trying to preach Islam by force just like what their leaders did 14 centuries ago. Yemen became Muslim by Ali(a.s.) the first successor of Muhammad(pbuh), he talked to them and all Yemeni people converted to Islam without a single innocent die! What do you think how Umar(the second Caliph of Sunni Muslims) made Iran to convert to Islam?! He attacked Iranians, killed, made captives and preached Islam by sword and force, just like what these idiot terrorist groups are trying to. Muslims put a bloody end to Iranian civilization, they burned our books are ruined many libraries and buildings!
Well I believe in the bible.
I believe that region is going to become such a racket soon that governments will make religion illegal in the future. To many bad things are happening in the name of religion. We are peaceful people going about the good news of Jesus.

Pastek

Sunni muslim

Sunni Muslims:
We Shia Muslims:

Please ... have you not followed what happened those last years in the majority sunni countries ?
In Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Syria, Jordan, Yemen even in KSA ... they all tried to get ride of people in power so don't say sunni people accept even cruel and bad muslim leaders.
Even right now there's still protestations in Egypt against Al Sissi just watch the news.

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
A Riwaya from Imam as-Sadiq, the 6th successor of prophet(pbuh):
A Shia asked as-Sadiq(a.s.): What's the main cause of his (Mahdi(pbuh)) absence?
As-Sadiq(a.s.) said: His life is in danger.
Now I ask you this question; why do you think God doesnt send us a prophet whom the world is in need of?! Why do we live in the absence of Mahdi and Christ(pbut)?
Bro, you need to understand that prophets are humans like us. They need support, they need some people who can help them, they need loyal and expert followers. And of course angels help them, however, angles will not do your tasks. Christ(pbuh) and Mahdi(pbuh) are the last chance of this world. God will not send them unless we make the society ready for their arrival. Mahdi will not appear till we Muslims make the Middle East safe for him and Christ(pbuh) will not appear till Mahdi makes Jerusalem safe for him.
Where were the angles when warriors broke Muhammad's(pbuh) teeth in Ohod war and badly injured him? It was Ali(a.s.) there, his 1st successor, who helped him survive.
Where were the angles when Jews arrested prophet Yahya(a.s.) and made him into two parts using a saw!!
You must have a comprehensive plan for heavenly kingdom, you must help them make that kingdom.
You have so many challenges in this way. The first one is to know who the true Christ is, who Mahdi is, who Anti-Christ is, who Sofyani is,....What are the signs of their arrival just a few years before their arrival, and....
5-gog of Magog=>Nice and smart sign, it's in the predictions that, one of the Challenges Mahdi will face will be to control China's power. How did you know that?

anonymous9887

bible reader
A Riwaya from Imam as-Sadiq, the 6th successor of prophet(pbuh):
A Shia asked as-Sadiq(a.s.): What's the main cause of his (Mahdi(pbuh)) absence?
As-Sadiq(a.s.) said: His life is in danger.
Now I ask you this question; why do you think God doesnt send us a prophet whom the world is in need of?! Why do we live in the absence of Mahdi and Christ(pbut)?
Bro, you need to understand that prophets are humans like us. They need support, they need some people who can help them, they need loyal and expert followers. And of course angels help them, however, angles will not do your tasks. Christ(pbuh) and Mahdi(pbuh) are the last chance of this world. God will not send them unless we make the society ready for their arrival. Mahdi will not appear till we Muslims make the Middle East safe for him and Christ(pbuh) will not appear till Mahdi makes Jerusalem safe for him.
Where were the angles when warriors broke Muhammad's(pbuh) teeth in Ohod war and badly injured him? It was Ali(a.s.) there, his 1st successor, who helped him survive.
Where were the angles when Jews arrested prophet Yahya(a.s.) and made him into two parts using a saw!!
You must have a comprehensive plan for heavenly kingdom, you must help them make that kingdom.
You have so many challenges in this way. The first one is to know who the true Christ is, who Mahdi is, who Anti-Christ is, who Sofyani is,....What are the signs of their arrival just a few years before their arrival, and....
5-gog of Magog=>Nice and smart sign, it's in the predictions that, one of the Challenges Mahdi will face will be to control China's power. How did you know that?
1. The thing is again I believe in the bible, so when prophets were killed, it was still not time for god to act in his final judgement. He has a full plan.
- I believe Jesus died for our sins
- I believe satan challenged god
- I believe God is giving people a chance to repent which is why he is waiting, he has a perfect plan.
2. In the bible, angels have supernatural powers and one angel can do much damage to humanity. So I have faith they can easily take over. As for the prophets being killed, they prove their loyalty with the challenge satan posed to god and man.
3. Who is Mahdi?
4. As for god of Magog all I know is that they will be a political entity that will strongly have control. I am positive that false religion is going to be destroyed. In the bible she is known as the harlot. She represents false religion mingling in political matters and the beast(or government) will devastate the harlot for getting involved in politics. That's why we witnesses are neutral.

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
Please ... have you not followed what happened those last years in the majority sunni countries ?
In Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Syria, Jordan, Yemen even in KSA ... they all tried to get ride of people in power so don't say sunni people accept even cruel and bad muslim leaders.
Even right now there's still protestations in Egypt against Al Sissi just watch the news.
Salam,
Brother before any discussion, you need to know that I do care about Shia-Sunni Wahdat and brotherhood, hence if you think any discusions on Shia-Sunni arguments, which are based on logic and respect, will annoy you and cause Nifaq, then just tell me to stop. You'd better know that most of our fathers were Sunnis and just after Safavi kingdom Iranians converted to Shia as the kings empowered Shia scholars to preach their sect.

First of all, you need to know, that classical leadership belief about kings DOES exist in your books. I'm not making any thing on my own!! Many of Sunni scholars did believe in that and still there are so many who defend it!
=>"Any Muslim king must be followed unless he has a serious problem with basic Islamic beliefs"
(It was just a couple of months ago that a Maleki Sunni from France admitted that )

Second of all, It's really nice that you reject it. So nice. This make me happy that Sunni brothers fight with dark kingdoms. On the other hand, you need to know that you are rejecting what many Sunni scholars defended it(and still defending) during the history!

Third of all, Didnt I mention Ekhvani(Ikhwan al-Muslimin) political movements in my post, who fight with kings?! Like Ekhvani movements in Egypt?! I always try to be fair in my comments.
O0o0h, by the way, it's basically Shia Muslims in Yemen who are fighting with kings, Saudi Arabia and Israel(many of Sunnis are cooperating with Saudi kings and of course one fourth of Yemen is in the hand of ISIS and Al-Qaeeda who are again Sunni)!
And I'm not going to say how Sunnis are performing revolution in Syria!!!!!!

Fourth of all, let's suppose you try to slay kings. What's the next plan?! What does your leadership system suggests next?! Turkey for example as a Sunni nation? How do you think ISIS is still breathing?!
You do revolution to do what? Didnt prophet(pbuh) say in your books that there would be 12 successors after him?! Who are they?! What's your plan for the 12th, al-Mahdi(pbuh)? What's your plan for Christ(pbuh)?

Yasin-shalal

Yasin-shalal
1-a) Do you think it's logical to kill and annoy one to forgive other people?! Explain me how a fair and just God makes his prophet suffer so that He can forgive the sins of other people?!
1-b) What kind of weak God is He, if He is not authorized to forgive the sins of His creatures without killing Christ(pbuh)!
1-c) Suppose a Jew who had raped several girls and killed some children. He believed in Christ(pbuh) and in result his sins were purified by Christ's(pbuh) death?

2-a) You think angels betrayed prophets and let them be killed?!
2-b) If it comes to supernatural, God doesnt need angels. He can protect any one who He desires. The creator of universe and all creatures, is not able to protect a prophet!!! Do you really think Satan can do any thing if He doesnt want?

3) Mahdi(pbuh) is from a Muslim father (11th successor of Muhammad(pbuh)) and Christian mother who converted to Islam (A Roman girl). He is the 12th and last successor of Muhammad(pbuh) who will make the world ready for Christ(pbuh) and his heavenly kingdom on all over the world. He is the mountain of knowledge; prophet(pbuh) said:
Till Mahdi's arrival, human being will be able to open one door of knowledge by half, when he appears, he will open 26 other doors by himself.
This may be useful
http://12th-imam.com/mahdi-the-promised-in-torah/

4) I made mistake. I thought you were referring to "Yagog and Magog" which was predicted in our books.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what you are trying to say!

Well, Islam is the only religion. Its been there since the beginning of time.

Shia Sunni are sects born and borne after the prophet Muhammed by people. Thus, it cant have anything to do with Islam. If its Islamic sects then they should have been there since the beginning.

If Muhammed was not a SUnni or Shia, why do we call ourselves with that name? Isnt that more political than religious. If its religious then its your own religion. Nothing to do with the Quran, or previous scripture. Nothing to do with God or any of the prophets.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Salam,
Brother before any discussion, you need to know that I do care about Shia-Sunni Wahdat and brotherhood, hence if you think any discusions on Shia-Sunni arguments, which are based on logic and respect, will annoy you and cause Nifaq, then just tell me to stop. You'd better know that most of our fathers were Sunnis and just after Safavi kingdom Iranians converted to Shia as the kings empowered Shia scholars to preach their sect.

Salam it's not a problem about being shia or this or that. Everyone is free to choose his own path.
I would criticize shia leaders as i would criticize sunni leaders because i "judge" according to how they act and what they say. They are not "holy" they are not perfect and many of them are far from Islam.

I don't know if we were sunni first or shia first, and i don't really care.
I'm from the maghreb and we were for a time under the Fatimid caliphate which was Shia (Ismaili).
So things change and now we are sunnis.
What happened between this or that person before is not that important for sunnis as we were asked to follow the religion not to judge people of the past.

First of all, you need to know, that classical leadership belief about kings DOES exist in your books. I'm not making any thing on my own!! Many of Sunni scholars did believe in that and still there are so many who defend it!
=>"Any Muslim king must be followed unless he has a serious problem with basic Islamic beliefs"
(It was just a couple of months ago that a Maleki Sunni from France admitted that )

But you also know that many Imams were emprisoned and tortured by some leaders. For exemple Imam Malik and Ibn Hanbal.
Just look in the past and you'll see they didn't stay quite when they saw something wrong in the leaders of their time.
Until now you have Imams in prison because they talked against their own governement.

Second of all, It's really nice that you reject it. So nice. This make me happy that Sunni brothers fight with dark kingdoms. On the other hand, you need to know that you are rejecting what many Sunni scholars defended it(and still defending) during the history!

Like i said just look at the news.

Fourth of all, let's suppose you try to slay kings. What's the next plan?! What does your leadership system suggests next?! Turkey for example as a Sunni nation? How do you think ISIS is still breathing?!
You do revolution to do what? Didnt prophet(pbuh) say in your books that there would be 12 successors after him?! Who are they?! What's your plan for the 12th, al-Mahdi(pbuh)? What's your plan for Christ(pbuh)?

Who talked about killings ? People want just a change, a fair regime. They have just enought of corruption and economic and unemployment problems.
It's not difficult to organize elections and let people chose what they want.

I have not plan for Mahdi nor for Jesus because only God knows what will happen and when and i'm not even sure i would be alive.
And if i'm alive, i'll pray a lot and hide from the anti-Christ like prophet Muhammad (saw) advised us to do, nothing less nothing more.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Ok jesus himself said "the son of man must be handed over to be killed, and he would give his life as a ransom in exchange for many. These are his words.
Matthew 17:22,23
Matthew 20:28
I agree jesus didn't die on a cross he died on an upright stake.

If that was a sentence from Jesus' mouth:
  1. Who were present who listened this sentence?
  2. Were they Jews?
  3. Were the 12 disciples present at that time, please name them.
  4. Did they believe what Jesus had said?
Please read the sentence and the verses in its context in the chapter, and please give your answers of the above simple questions, if you don't mind.
Regards