• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "Yo! An Interview With Yossarian22!"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for you to comment on or express your concerns about "Yo! An Interview With Yossarian22!" Go for it!

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
I am concerned that my amazing intellect, general superiority, and godliness did not come across as much as they should have

Buttercup

Veteran Member
When was the last time you were in Russia?

Are you working and going to school or did you take out loans or get scholarships?

Can you dance any Russian folk dances?

What's your favorite mixer with vodka?

Do you have a girlfriend at the moment?

I've heard college class sizes are bigger than ever. How many people are in the largest class you have?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I am concerned that my amazing intellect, general superiority, and godliness did not come across as much as they should have

Not to worry. I'll have a second and final set of questions for you later on tonight or tomorrow. All my interviews are done in two parts.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
When was the last time you were in Russia?
Around 3 months ago.
Are you working and going to school or did you take out loans or get scholarships?
A mixture of the two
Can you dance any Russian folk dances?
The classic Russian bear dance
What's your favorite mixer with vodka?
I prefer it straight. Its not bad with rum though.
Do you have a girlfriend at the moment?
Nope
I've heard college class sizes are bigger than ever. How many people are in the largest class you have?
Well, one class started with around 900 people in it. The size eventually dropped to about 50.