• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "An Engaging Interview With EiNsTeiN!"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for your questions or concerns about "An Engaging Interview With EiNsTeiN!" Have at it!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yikes! I'm on the edge of my seat.
Einstein strikes me as an intelligent, well educated Muslim, and a defender of middle-Eastern culture and values. It's no secret that our views have clashed on these talkboards.
I think it's important to have a better understanding of the values and Weltanschauung of his region. I look froward to the interview.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Yikes! I'm on the edge of my seat.
Einstein strikes me as an intelligent, well educated Muslim, and a defender of middle-Eastern culture and values. It's no secret that our views have clashed on these talkboards.
I think it's important to have a better understanding of the values and Weltanschauung of his region. I look froward to the interview.

Thanks, Sey. We're most likely to get into politics and values in the second half of the interview. If you have some questions that you would like to ask EiNsTeiN, then this is the thread to do it in.

Sahar

If i asked some questions, how would he answer; here or...i don't know where?!
Can i cause some trouble for Ahmed in this thread? :D

I enjoyed this part of the interview...waiting for the rest. :flirt:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If i asked some questions, how would he answer; here or...i don't know where?!

He would answer here in this thread.

Can i cause some trouble for Ahmed in this thread? :D

Of course! That's what this thread is for! :D

I enjoyed this part of the interview...waiting for the rest. :flirt:

Thank you! I, too, have enjoyed his responses and am looking forward to the rest!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Einstein, I was wonderring what you think of the theory; E=MC Hammer?

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
First, It's E=m c^2...Second, what do you mean by Hammer :D ?

I think it's awesome, and I totally support that law; energy mass equivelance

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The first part of the interview is now complete. The second set of questions will be coming up later today or tomorrow. Thank you!

I aplogize for the poor english I used in my last post...I was almost asleep while sending that post !

What? There was no poor english. People who live in English council estates would think of you as an english professor. You have an amazingly fantastic grasp of hte language.