• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "A Very Fine Time With Mister T"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This thread is for questions and comments on the interview with Mister T. Have at it!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmmmmm....I can't help noticing Mr.T hasn't answered any of the thought provoking and incisive questions Phil has posed in said interveiw thread.

One can't help but wonder; What are you hiding Mr.T :areyoucra

Could it be that your "inadvertant" influence of the fashion trends of Guatamalian teens is, as so many of us have long suspected, merely the first step in your diabolical plot to drive albino penguins into extinction?

*cues organ music*

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hmmmmm....I can't help noticing Mr.T hasn't answered any of the thought provoking and incisive questions Phil has posed in said interveiw thread.

Could it be that your "inadvertant" influence of the fashion trends of Guatamalian teens is, as so many of us have long suspected, merely the first step in your diabolical plot to drive albino penguins into extinction?

*cues organ music*

*GASP* That sooo explains the natural aversion to Mister T I've witnessed in albino penguin populations everywhere! What was I thinking not to make the connection before now!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
It is odd that he hasn't responded yet isn't it? I'm wondering if he's worried we'll ask for a picture of him to go along with this interview for our visual enhancement?

I'm betting he hocked all those heavy gold chains he used to wear to buy the frilly Golden Goose Granny panties he's so fond of wearing. And, have you noticed his penchant for pink barrettes and silver ribbon hair ties? They've got to cost a fortune!

He doesn't want us to see a Mr. T without all his neck bling. That's it! :eek:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
*GASP* That sooo explains the natural aversion to Mister T I've witnessed in albino penguin populations everywhere! What was I thinking not to make the connection before now!

It is odd that he hasn't responded yet isn't it? I'm wondering if he's worried we'll ask for a picture of him to go along with this interview for our visual enhancement?

I'm betting he hocked all those heavy gold chains he used to wear to buy the frilly Golden Goose Granny panties he's so fond of wearing. And, have you noticed his penchant for pink barrettes and silver ribbon hair ties? They've got to cost a fortune!

He doesn't want us to see a Mr. T without all his neck bling. That's it! :eek:

Yessssss, it's all coming together now....Mr.T is the one behind this recent resurgence of Duran Duran memoriabilia!!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
And what, pray tell, is so wrong with that? *glares at Rick*

Peace,
Mystic

Ah, at first glance, Heather? Nothing. But if you write "Duran Duran" backwards it says, "Narud Narud".

Which doesn't actually mean anything, but it sounds silly.

*cues organ music again. Gets kazoo music instead. Goes back stage to yell at the organist for being drunk this early in the day*

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Ah, at first glance, Heather? Nothing. But if you write "Duran Duran" backwards it says, "Narud Narud".

Which doesn't actually mean anything, but it sounds silly.

Actually, it sounds vaguely similar to the "nanoo-nanoo" phrase most often uttered by Mork from Ork. So, perhaps it could be cause for concern. ;)

Looking forward to seeing how Nick is going to reply.

Peace,
Mystic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member

*cues organ music*
I was actually plotting to deep fry the penguins into extinction. No offense Gentoo. :sorry1:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Buttercup said:
To enhance your viewing pleasure, I included a picture of myself in my user profile. :D

Buttercup said:
Mr. T will never hock his neck bling, thank you. And I don't were you got the idea that I wear Golden Goose Granny Panties from, seeing as how I don't even wear pants.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Quagmire said:
Yessssss, it's all coming together now....Mr.T is the one behind this recent resurgence of Duran Duran memoriabilia!!!
Who?

*Curls up into the fetal position awaiting Heather's wrath*

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Actually, it sounds vaguely similar to the "nanoo-nanoo" phrase most often uttered by Mork from Ork. So, perhaps it could be cause for concern. ;)

Looking forward to seeing how Nick is going to reply.

Peace,
Mystic
What's wrong with Ork? He was a pimp! First thing he did when landed to earth was *BAM* pimp himself an earth women. :bow:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Oh, I think he knows we'll ask. :D

A day at the office for Mister_T

Beer.jpg

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Are they hiring, Nick !? (although, I may be over qualified).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm. Wonder if they hire feral chimps. Although it looks as though we'll have to wrestle Mr. T for the beer.....

You can be the company mascot Rhonda. :yes:

*edited that last part out because I realised; there's several different ways to take that question, and most of them make me look like a jerk*