• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "A Stunning Interview With Melissa G!"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This is the comment thread for "A Stunning Interview With Melissa G!" Have at it with your questions or concerns!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Thought provoking and incisive questions as always Phil. I would also like to add how well Melissa G and the word "Stunning" go together in a sentence.

*goes and waits for frubals from Melissa and at least one or two nasty PMs from my women friends*

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Thought provoking and incisive questions as always Phil. I would also like to add how well Melissa G and the word "Stunning" go together in a sentence.

*goes and waits for frubals from Melissa and at least one or two nasty PMs from my women friends*
What female friends? :mad::verymad:

Just kidding! :D Melissa is indeed a strikingly beautiful woman, I have no problem admitting that fact. I enjoy looking at a beautiful woman almost as much as I enjoy gawking at a good looking man. Well, that was a tad of an exaggeration but...you get the picture.

I'd like to ask Melissa a couple of questions myself but don't want to step on the Trampoline God's toes.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd like to ask Melissa a couple of questions myself but don't want to step on the Trampoline God's toes.

What???? How can you be stepping on any toes! That's what this thread is for! Go ahead and ask your questions.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
What???? How can you be stepping on any toes! That's what this thread is for! Go ahead and ask your questions.
Guess it would help if I read the OP wouldn't it? My head got stunted at the word, "comments" in the title.

Alright then, I'll ask Miss Melissa a couple of questions.

Which do you prefer? Toad-in-the-Hole or Bubble & Squeak?

I've always been fascinated with British kings and queens, the Tudor line being the most interesting to me. Do you have a favored royal lineage to read about?

Which castles have you been to and which ones are your favorite?

Have you driven from England to France using the Chunnel?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Did your father sing to you as a child? If so, what was your favorite song?

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
Guess it would help if I read the OP wouldn't it? My head got stunted at the word, "comments" in the title.

Alright then, I'll ask Miss Melissa a couple of questions.

Which do you prefer? Toad-in-the-Hole or Bubble & Squeak?

Toad in the Hole

I've always been fascinated with British kings and queens, the Tudor line being the most interesting to me. Do you have a favored royal lineage to read about?

The Plantagenets

Which castles have you been to and which ones are your favorite?

Many in the North. Richmond, North Yorks is fantastic, and Durham Castle Also, the Norman Keep at Newcastle is impressive. All Close to where I live

Have you driven from England to France using the Chunnel?

Not all, there's a train now lol

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I don't believe so. Heard strange noises in a house said to be haunted, but maybe that was all suggestion.

Did your father sing to you as a child? If so, what was your favorite song?

Well, sheesh, I think so. i seem to recall we used to sing, Little Bo Peep :)

Melissa