• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

comment please

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I need a Muslim to comment on

Deuteronomy 7 and Genesis 6 you will be quoted in an essay I'm writing

Well, to be honest, i don't think there is an expert on the bible in here, as far as i know. You might need a scholar who is familiar with the Bible/Christianity to help you on this task. Our understanding is below average or average at best.

That's due the fact that Muslims are not obliged to study the previous scriptures like Torah, Gospel, etc, and they only need to read and understand the Quran.

Nevertheless, if you need normal personal comments, i might help you a little because i'm familiar with the bible. It also depend on what you need. Do you want to know how a Muslim would interpret these two chapters, how it's related to Islam, or you have something else in mind?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The verses mentioned how God saved the believers and destroyed the non-believers.