• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comic Superhero/Supervillian Avatar Theme Week!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Yep! Another theme for avatars! So pull up a pic of your favorite superhero or perhaps some evil supervillian you just may identify with (not that anyone here is evil in any way :devil: ) and let's see those avatars!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ta da! Me encanta el Joker. :D I wish he would have blown up those boats though. I was so disappointed... It gives an unrealistic message to viewers. Batman isn't always going to be there to save your ***. Sometimes you need to just blow up the other boat and save your own ***.

dust1n

Zindīq
Pella! Sexy half-swede, half-Japanese, radical trying to escape the clutches of the crime syndicates in downtown Toyko in the awesome 5 series comic book, 'Supermarket'!

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Haha! I'm way ahead of you all! I've been using my Feathers McGraw avatar for years :D And if Feathers McGraw isn't a supervillan, I don't know who is :shrug: