• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colossians

turk179

I smell something....
khan1955 said:
we are losing our moral compass,we are forgetting the basics of who and what we are.
Would you care to elaborate on that. I don't know about you but I think my moral compass is doing pretty good.:D Welcome to the forum:jiggy:

KirbyFan101

Resident Ball of Fluff
khan1955 said:
we are losing our moral compass,we are forgetting the basics of who and what we are.
There are those of us in this forum that have been suduced... by the dark side... :biglaugh:

Welcome!

Hail Satan!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hello Khan,

I notice that you're new to the forum, and I therefore wanted to welcome you;

You might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

Perhaps you can tell us a bit about yourself;

Another small point is that you seem to be making a statement based on your beliefs;

I could put this thread into General religious debates, or Catholic 'same faith' dabates section if you only want to discuss this with Catholics - Let me know by sending me a P.M, please.

Look forward to seeing you around!:)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
khan1955 said:
Ah! Welcome Mr Emu Senior! - so that's how you get your referralls Mr Emu - blackmailing family ! :D

In what way do you think we are losing our 'Moral compass' ? (I like that expression):)

robtex

Veteran Member
Hey Khan great to meet you. Tell us how being catholic has helped you with your "moral compass" and start a thread on the moral compass thing in the religious debates section. :bounce