• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colossians 3:11 Christ in All or as All

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
if this is true that christ is all and in all, then christ has always been but some just haven't realized it? that it was in the past, so in the future, as now?

there is nothing new under the sun? because all is the son?

if this is true that christ is all and in all, then christ has always been but some just haven't realized it? that it was in the past, so in the future, as now?

I understand Colossians 3:11 is speaking of disciples of Jesus (“Christians”). And the meaning is, in all of them Christ has influence and so they are all one, there is no difference, because all of them follow Christ and go by his teachings.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I understand Colossians 3:11 is speaking of disciples of Jesus (“Christians”). And the meaning is, in all of them Christ has influence and so they are all one, there is no difference, because all of them follow Christ and go by his teachings.
but it says all. it doesn't say christian

but it says all. it doesn't say christian

But, he is speaking of a specific group that “Don't lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old man with his doings,” Colossians 3:9. That is why I think it is about disciples of Jesus (“Christian”).