• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colored Victims

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
We are hypocrites who try to save the souls of slaves. Each victim of race line against the wall beside his peers. His peers isolated and cold with a metal pin snapped to his clothed chest. Bright with colors of purple, red, and pink embeveled glass between him and a charcoaled sky. We redefine our slaves and contrast them to our light skinned selves and our blackened hearts divide humans expressions of love.

We are hypocrites who soil the souls of our prisoners and convict them as guilty by our own sins we use as gravels to charge them because of skin color or their expression of love. Crimes are not justifiable by colored skin or attraction; the former we pardon when we accept our faults per generation; and the latter, we imprison the charged with a lifetime served. Our blindness and hatred embed in us, transformed us into predators. We smile at our victims while excusing what we did by saying we love the sinner and hate the sin.

Hypocrites are we ignorant to the paradox we create of ourselves. Slaves are finally forgiven their history; and, as minorities, celebrate marked calendars of old. But the sins of expressions of love brands the peers of slaves in that they still live in stables and convicted because of who they are and how they love, and frosted together as families wearing a pin of colors to be marked as sold.

:herb: Carlita

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

I tried watching "Django Unchained" and only made it about half way. What was done to western Africans was inexcusable. One day white folks will be on the other end of the stick.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I tried watching "Django Unchained" and only made it about half way. What was done to western Africans was inexcusable. One day white folks will be on the other end of the stick.
Try watching 12 Years a Slave. That was actually based on a true story. Brilliant and heartbreaking film.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I've never been on any side of that stick. My great-grandparents were not living in America, neither did my ancestors do that sort of thing. It is heartbreaking what happened in the past, but persecuting people of an ethnicity is ugly no matter who is doing the persecuting. So, reversing it doesn't make it right.

Before wishing that white people were on the other end of the stick, consider how many hundreds of thousands of white people gave their lives to end slavery in America and fight racist regimes elsewhere.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Those same atrocities are committed in Africa to this day, and it isn't usually white people doing it. Many of those slaves were already slaves regardless of white intervention. Many of the tribes in Africa were killing and enslaving each other before Europeans ever showed up.

So, it's a bit unfair to only focus on the atrocities of white people. Other ethnicities are killing each other large-scale, and in my lifetime I have seen on the news, enormous amounts of atrocities and even genocide in Africa that has nothing to do with white people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I live in an area that is predominantly black. The volunteers here that feed and care for them are mainly White. when I lived in the ghetto of Buffalo New York, I was at a mission where that was also the case.

There are a lot of white people that are very charitable towards other ethnicities. That doesn't change the terrible things that white people have done, but the atrocities white people have done to other ethnicities they have also done to other white people. Likewise, a lot of those atrocities are committed by other ethnicities.

We can't just blame one ethnicity. There are good people and there are bloodthirsty savages in every race.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Umm they already were. White Europeans being sold as slaves has been a thing since antiquity, most prominently under Roman rule and even the Arab slave trade. Mostly facilitated by raids done by forces such as the "Barbarity Pirates" and Vikings.
Never heard the phrase White Slavery?