• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College students leaving religion: It's not "the science", it's "science"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"Not tonight baby. Not after you did that random thing that I just decided on a whim upsets me even though it makes no sense. It's your fault we aren't being intimate tonight - not mine!"

Then you try to cover up your lack of a bulge. All flaccid and sad. It's pathetic.

You could have come up with something better IMHO. Knit-picking at how someone responds to your posts? Lame.

I mean - you claimed that I was so obviously wrong - so it should be easy to show me - but you can't.

Don't be confused by my laughing - it is very sad - but funny too. It's just cowardly stuff.

You say this like you've actually presented an argument at some point.

You haven't done this either. Telling someone they are wrong is not necessarily "correcting" them - since it leaves them to wonder how they got it wrong in the first place.

But you and I both know that I didn't get it wrong - that's why you are pulling out this convenient "headache" to justify why you're not up to the task.

This was fun. I won't be responding to you on this thread anymore. It's too sad.
Wow. Some people just cannot learn from their mistakes.