• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Collar size or Intelligence Quotient?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Donald Trump recently shared a tweet by Chuck Woolery, stating: “Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it,”

By retweeting, of course, Trump says that he agrees.

The LIAR IN CHIEF -- as measured over and over and over and over again by too many sources to recount -- wants you all to believe that he, and only he, has ever told the truth. And millions of Americans are, as usual, enraptured with his wisdom.

I am coming to the most obvious conclusion of all. That the contest between the accumalated neck measurements of all Americans, and the accumulated sum of their IQ, is leaning dangerously downward from the noggin towards just above the shoulders.

And it's not all Trump's fault! He is what he is, as we are all. But the one thing that he is -- the President -- is because that's what Americans made him. If they do it again, then the neck size wins -- hands down!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I am coming to the most obvious conclusion of all. That the contest between the accumalated neck measurements of all Americans, and the accumulated sum of their IQ, is leaning dangerously downward from the noggin towards just above the shoulders.

WOW.... next you will be calling Americans "deplorables"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Donald Trump recently shared a tweet by Chuck Woolery, stating: “Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most, that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it,”

By retweeting, of course, Trump says that he agrees.

The LIAR IN CHIEF -- as measured over and over and over and over again by too many sources to recount -- wants you all to believe that he, and only he, has ever told the truth. And millions of Americans are, as usual, enraptured with his wisdom.

And it's not all Trump's fault! He is what he is, as we are all. But the one thing that he is -- the President -- is because that's what Americans made him. If they do it again, then the neck size wins -- hands down!
He's such a liar that he cannot perceive the truth and believes that everyone is as bad as he is. Sad.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
The only thing I have to say here is - the "president" did not win the popular vote. By a significant margin. It wasn't even close.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Not all of the. More than half didn't vote the idiot into office.
Idiot(if that is what you think), or cheat and liar Hillary... hard to choose between the two.

So I voted for the Supreme Court and Court nominees - great choice.

QuestioningMind

Idiot(if that is what you think), or cheat and liar Hillary... hard to choose between the two.

So I voted for the Supreme Court and Court nominees - great choice.

That is what I think. Anyone who believes that the clown in the White House is a suitable president for our country is an idiot. They clearly don't care about the cherished institutions of this nation, because they're willing to support man who has spent the past 3 years doing everything he can to tear them down, just so they can advance certain social agendas. It's called putting party politics above the welfare of the country and it's pathetic and traitorous behavior.

epronovost

WOW.... next you will be calling Americans "deplorables"

"deplorable" is a very kind word for a lot of Americans, unfortunately this forum has a language filter that doesn't allow to accurately describe many Americans.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well, the existence of Trump makes me feel a little better about our own incompetent leaders that we invariably seem to vote into office. ;)