• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cohen: “Trump is a racist, in private he is even worse.”

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Strawman. I never said he was telling the truth at any point. You are projecting a fiction from your head and responding to it. Congratulations you can talk to yourself. Less talking to yourself and more responding to the post I made. Try again son.

Please learn your logical fallacies.

Try again..

He said/He said. Nothing of substance.

Illegal bribes. Plenty of substance.

Gee I wonder why people are not trusting the word of a convicted liar as gospel like leftist are. I am shocked....

You can do better than that. Your party is unraveling because they are supporting an incompetent liar and racist. The weak use of a Tu Quoque fallacy does not help you. Do you understand the RICO laws and how we get testimony from mob bosses? This is very similar to that. Cohen has very very little to gain by lying at this time and quite a bit to lose if he is shown to be a liar again.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I hope that you are being facetious here. It amounts to "I know a black person so I can't be racist".

Trump also has black friends and supporters like Kayne West and Dennis Rodman, who further prove Donald Trump is hardly racist.....:)

TELEMMGLPICT000177551748_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHVTgFvaukf5kTUkAkiDHlfebxCCKfKZQdFju1dFJhiY.jpeg

1453031126_743769_1453031699_noticia_grande.jpg

Shad

Veteran Member

Try again..

Wrong. I stated Cohen is a liar. You distorted my statement to include something I never said namely that I believe Cohen at some point in the past.. You attempt to present a manufactured inconsistency to undermine my first point. Try again.

No conviction, no charges no evidence presented by Cohen. Try again.

You can do better than that. Your party is unraveling because they are supporting an incompetent liar and racist.

I am not a member of the GOP. Try again son. Less answer fiction in your head.

The weak use of a Tu Quoque fallacy does not help you.

Wrong son as you manufactured a strawman and called a fallacy on your own creation. Hilarious and delusional. Try again son. I was pointing out leftist that believed Cohen was a liar as of 5 minutes ago now are treating his word as gospel.

Do you understand the RICO laws and how we get testimony from mob bosses?

You know hard evidence is also required right? Try again son.

This is very similar to that.

Nope

Cohen has very very little to gain by lying at this time and quite a bit to lose if he is shown to be a liar again.

Reduced fines and a reduced sentence, which is part of plea deal you never read...... Try again son.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member

Try again..

You can do better than that. Your party is unraveling because they are supporting an incompetent liar and racist. The weak use of a Tu Quoque fallacy does not help you. Do you understand the RICO laws and how we get testimony from mob bosses? This is very similar to that. Cohen has very very little to gain by lying at this time and quite a bit to lose if he is shown to be a liar again.

The brains in the Republican party know the situation and Rico Laws.. The Eloi not so much.. They think Mueller is just being mean.

Shad

Veteran Member
What makes you think that he is an incompetent lawyer?

He was caught that is why.

He is in a bad spot. He helped a friend and when he was caught his friend threw him to the sharks instead of owning up to his own involvement.

No he is in a bad spot as no matter how it turns out Cohen ends up being a horrible lawyer.

He admitted to paying off Stormy Daniels. Daniels admits being paid off. The only one not telling the truth is the person that messed around with Stormy and had to pay her off. Can you think of any logical reason that Cohen would have paid off Stormy on his own?

PR and damage control.

sooda

Veteran Member
He was caught that is why.

No he is in a bad spot as no matter how it turns out Cohen ends up being a horrible lawyer.

PR and damage control.

Cohen went to the worst law school in the country.. Of course he was a poor lawyer.. No lawyer who would be considered first rate would touch Trump.

Shad

Veteran Member
Cohen went to the worst law school in the country.. Of course he was a poor lawyer.. No lawyer who would be considered first rate would touch Trump.

Top rate lawyers with no integrity could easily work for Trump especially private defense attorney

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You know which is the worst law school in the country?
What parameters are you using?

I think it's Harvard, myself. Harvard grads can screw people for money, without going to jail, better than anybody else I know about.
Tom

sooda

Veteran Member
This is not a response to my point as you are still considering integrity.

If you are winning cases and earning a good living why take on an impulsive *** like Trump who won't listen and won't pay you?

sooda

Veteran Member
You know which is the worst law school in the country?
What parameters are you using?

I think it's Harvard, myself. Harvard grads can screw people for money, without going to jail, better than anybody else I know about.
Tom

My father and one of my brothers went to Harvard for their MBAs.. Neither were ever crooks.

Trump’s Lawyer Went to the Worst Law School in America …

Law And Order. Trump’s Lawyer Went to the Worst Law School in America. Michael Cohen’s alma mater has long been a punchline in the legal world.

excerpt:

The school accepts almost anyone who can pay the $51,000 annual tuition bill—more than 85 percent of its applicants were admitted last year. Fewer than half of its graduates manage to pass a bar exam on their first try; among all law school graduates in the country, about 75 percent pass on their first attempt. The 46-year-old school has had to go to court over the past year to fight for its accreditation from the American Bar Association, which found that the school was out of compliance on basic admission standards for a time. Last year, the National Advisory Council for Law School Transparency gave Cooley a ranking no school wants: It was No. 1 on the group’s list of “the 10 least selective law schools in the country.”

The school’s reputation has long been battered back home in Michigan in the face of plunging enrollment, as well as those court fights with the ABA. But thanks to Cohen, it is now being ridiculed before a national audience.

A law school would normally take pride in a graduate who went on to represent no less a client than the current occupant of the White House. Not so for the 51-year-old Cohen, whose home, office and safety-deposit box were raided by the FBI last month.

“His legal career is flushing down the toilet,” American Lawyer magazine declared in a columnist’s profile of Cohen that mocked his affiliation with Cooley—“often cited as one of the worst law schools in the nation.” After the FBI raids, television comedian Samantha Bee took a swipe at Cooley on her cable program “Full Frontal,” asking why rich, powerful figures like Trump would retain “a graduate of the actual worst law school in the country?”

She described Cohen as “a guy whose whole business model seems to be built around blackmailing mistresses.”

Trump’s Lawyer Went to the Worst Law School in America

Shad

Veteran Member
Are you impressed with Trump?

Nope. However I am not merely considering my own view. Someone taking part in illegal conduct such as financial could see a "win" as a indication of a lawyer's willingness to defend someone considered guilty in the public court of opinions and with the ability to get a client out of charges. Stop thinking like you, start thinking like a criminal needing a lawyer. Lawyers are willing to represent people the lawyer considers guilty but they do it anyways be it based on the principle of due process like public defenders or cash cases like private lawyers for various high profile convictions.

Being associated with him is NOT prestigious. He's been an embarrassment since the 1980s.

Not if one is interested in a criminal clientele. Not all lawyers are saints.