• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coffee is fruity

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
A coffee bean is a seed of the coffee plant and the source for coffee. It is the pit inside the red or purple fruit often referred to as a cherry.
Coffee bean - Wikipedia

Did you know that?
That I did not know, but now I do. I can't help thinking that I might bring it up some day in a Starbucks. I could use it to impress someone or to distract someone who is angry with me. I could also put it onto a t-shirt and sell it. Perhaps if I were ballroom dancing I might casually bring it up.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
That I did not know, but now I do. I can't help thinking that I might bring it up some day in a Starbucks. I could use it to impress someone or to distract someone who is angry with me. I could also put it onto a t-shirt and sell it. Perhaps if I were ballroom dancing I might casually bring it up.
If you want to bring it up at Starbucks, ask them about cascara.

What is cascara? | 1912 Pike

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Don't forget to get a bumper sticker with this information.