• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coconut flavored Malibu

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Its rum. I like to mix pineapple juice with it, but I'm wondering what other things I should try. What about eggnog?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Sounds interesting. But the best I know is a Coconut colored Malibu:

2022-malibu-1lt-gaz-colorizer.jpg

It's a 2022 model, so try not to drink fruity drinks in it, though.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Its rum. I like to mix pineapple juice with it, but I'm wondering what other things I should try. What about eggnog?

I only use rum as an ingredient for fruit cake so sorry, can't really help out here

And no matter how much rum you pour eggnog into can't make the eggnog any less unpalatable

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
I only use rum as an ingredient for fruit cake so sorry, can't really help out here

And no matter how much rum you pour eggnog into can't make the eggnog any less unpalatable
Its like thick sweet milk, kind of like a milkshake.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I could never do sweet liquor. I had a bad experience with Yukon Jack back when I was in the Air Force. Rum is on my "don't" list.

A Vestigial Mote

Hmmm... lime and coconut is a thing, right? What about lime and coconut and mint? A mojito, in other words, but with coconut rum. I wonder if the mint and coconut would clash?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
I could never do sweet liquor. I had a bad experience with Yukon Jack back when I was in the Air Force. Rum is on my "don't" list.
It should be mixed and sipped, never chugged. A bottle should last for 5 or more hours.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Hmmm... lime and coconut is a thing, right? What about lime and coconut and mint? A mojito, in other words, but with coconut rum. I wonder if the mint and coconut would clash?
I don't have fresh lime on hand, but I think your idea would work. I have lemon and peppermint extract. I also have cream.

pearl

Rum, pineapple, coconut make a nice pina colada.

1 1/2 cup ice

1/2 cup diced pineapple, frozen

2 ounces pineapple juice

2 ounces Coco Lopez coconut cream

1 1/2 ounces white rum

1-ounce dark rum

Pineapple slices

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Nah. I take coconut Malibu rum and simply pour it into my diet orange(or grape) Faygo.

I'm not real fancy about these things.
You like the coconut rum, too. I thought I was special.:( Now I see that I have friends who like the same things, so that's good. :) But its not like I'm a punk rocker. :(

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
You like the coconut rum, too. I thought I was special.:( Now I see that I have friends who like the same things, so that's good. :) But its not like I'm a punk rocker. :(

I like punk rock, but I don't think I'm a punk rocker, either. It seems like a lot of work.