• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coast To Coast Bicycle Path 1/2 Complete

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
And a bit more energetic. On the other hand, by the time you got to Big Bear it was at least PRETTY.

But who the heck would start a trip from Barstow? The best thing about Barstow is that the 15 runs by it. (don't hate, guys. I had to work there for a summer at the train station. Still brings me strange dreams of jimsonweed and dead beer cans)

1982: I hopped a freight train in Kingman Az. and got caught and kicked off in Barstow. After spending several days trying to get a ride out at a truck stop with no luck (Barstow was notoriously hard to hitch-hike out of back then) I wound up working at the truck stop and living in the trailer park across the road.

Towards the end of summer I had a 10 speed and enough money to hit the road again, hence the trip to Big Bear.