• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CNN, MSNBC Ignores Rape and Cover up of Girl by Boy In Dress in Gender Fluid Bathroom

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Interesting, I dont think anyone including myself said anything about trans people but it seems you need to frame the discussion in such a manner to support a certain viewpoint. Data shows very few trans people are sexually violent and none attempted to make the case that they were. What is important is the fact that school administrators created the situation, the boy in the skirt was clearly a sexial predator, and after the rape it was covered up and the boy was sent to another school where he sexually assaulted another girl. Add to that they wrote a letter to the white house wanting the father to be claimed a domestic terrorist for wanting to hold them accountable. the only pearl clutching here is some attempting to make this an anti-trans issue to deflect from the facts of the case.
Trans, transphobe, gender policy, etc are used both in your links and in this thread. Calling attention to gender bathroom policy, and the perpetrators gender and sex status.

If you think this isn't being used to further the cause of 'birth gender bathroom' policy I don't know what to tell you.

More links talking about this being a 'pro transgender conspiracy'
Parents demand superintendent resign, lied to cover up sexual assault to push pro-transgender policy | Daily Mail Online
Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you're going to answer your questions to me before I get a chance to do it, then what was the point of asking me in the first place?
I wanted to save you the time.
Did you notice that I was correct, ie,
you have no examples for your claim.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
No, it just goes along with their long history of tolerance which is ingrained in Swedish society.

Hmmm...okay.
This all becomes tangential at some point, so I'll drop it. Raises questions in my head around whether you see such a state of tolerance as aspirational or not, but that's really outside the point of the OP.

Thanks for responding to my questions.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
What happened was the direct result of the kid being a rapist.

Specifically connecting the event to allowing trans folks to use certain bathrooms is just a way to justify transphobia.
Not when that's specifically what happened. A so called trans rapist took advantage of the policy to do exactly what everyone against the policy knew would inevitably happen.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Not when that's specifically what happened. A so called trans rapist took advantage of the policy to do exactly what everyone against the policy knew would inevitably happen.

But since cis men rape men in bathrooms and cis women rape women in bathrooms, the problem has nothing to do with trans folks in bathrooms and everything to do with rapists taking advantage of the privacy of bathrooms. Ought we remove the walls of bathrooms and have everyone pee in the open to remove that barrier? Or, better yet, just have multiple singles?

Remember, this kid also pulled a girl into a classroom to rape her. He was going to rape regardless of bathroom policies.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
But since cis men rape men in bathrooms and cis women rape women in bathrooms, the problem has nothing to do with trans folks in bathrooms and everything to do with rapists taking advantage of the privacy of bathrooms. Ought we remove the walls of bathrooms and have everyone pee in the open to remove that barrier? Or, better yet, just have multiple singles?

Remember, this kid also pulled a girl into a classroom to rape her. He was going to rape regardless of bathroom policies.
Yes because I can just walk into any women's restroom as a man without anyone objecting... nope. But if I wear a skirt I can even if I don't shave my facial hair or cut off my testicles.