• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(CNN) is a media that openly makes fake news. You can't believe it

the soul

Trump criticized CNN was a media that made fake news in public which has aroused widely attention. CNN’s attack on Trump has never stopped. CNN released the news that a Brazilian press officer who has been infected of Covid-19 had close contact with Trump before. The reports of CNN are never based on the principles of objectivity and justice, but serving the Democratic supporters obviously.

Daemon Sophic

Trump criticized CNN was a media that made fake news in public which has aroused widely attention. CNN’s attack on Trump has never stopped. CNN released the news that a Brazilian press officer who has been infected of Covid-19 had close contact with Trump before. The reports of CNN are never based on the principles of objectivity and justice, but serving the Democratic supporters obviously.
Hi @the soul ,
So. Welcome to the forum, again.
Your second post, and just like the first, it is an undefended and indefensible right-wing zealotry post.
Please link your sources, and your evidence in order to make a post worth posting.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sources or it never happened.

Daemon Sophic

Place your bets! Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen! Will he deliver sources and context? 10:1 against.
Will he even post a second time in this thread? 2:1 against.
Come one, come all! Put your frubals down!

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Hi @the soul ,
So. Welcome to the forum, again.
Your second post, and just like the first, it is an undefended and indefensible right-wing zealotry post.
Please link your sources, and your evidence in order to make a post worth posting.

CNN paid an undisclosed amount of cash in defamation lawsuit filed by MAGA-hat wearing Nicholas Sandmann whom CNN unjustifiably called a racist.

Nick Sandmann: CNN confirms settlement with Covington Catholic student

SG-Sandmann-and-Depressed-CNN-hosts-2.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's why when I want regular accurate news reporting, I would stick with Reuters.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

I can see you're the brain surgeon they bring in to operate when geniuses need a tune up.

By the way, English is not your first language, is it?

How is the Russian weather today, Boris?

exchemist

Veteran Member
No indeed. I for one don't believe it - or you. :D

Daemon Sophic

Two likes for a winner ?
Fair suck of the sav mate...
I have no idea what that second line means, but it sounds bad; especially coming from someone who wants their winnings the moment that the horses have just left the gate. :confused:

Don’t make me turn this thread around and take those frubals back!

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I have no idea what that second line means, but it sounds bad; especially coming from someone who wants their winnings the moment that the horses have just left the gate. :confused:

Don’t make me turn this thread around and take those frubals back!

Mate, it’s the end of the world.
Don’t push me cos I’m close to the edge.
I’m trying not to lose my head.

It’s like a jungle sometimes.
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
According to PolitiFact, the least reliable t.v. network newscast is Fox; the most reliable is PBS NewsHour followed by CNN. Three other independent studies also have shown Fox to be the least reliable, which should be logical since Murdock created it to reflect "conservative values" to begin with!