• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clothing Past

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It is all in.

Hence the reason cro magnon are now called...

Early modern humans
Exactly.

BTW, my wife's genetic testing shows her at 4% Neanderthal, which is roughly double the international average. The highest rate is in Asia, and my wife's mother was much earlier on from western Asia and her lineage left there and eventually made its way to Sicily where my wife was born and raised.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Exactly.

BTW, my wife's genetic testing shows her at 4% Neanderthal, which is roughly double the international average. The highest rate is in Asia, and my wife's mother was much earlier on from western Asia and her lineage left there and eventually made its way to Sicily where my wife was born and raised.

4%, that's close to the maximum found.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Really? You really believe that we have all the knowledge, in spite of the fact that every time we think that we get new information that proves we didn't?

I believe what the physical evidence tells me. More evidence will be forthcoming I'm sure, chances are very, very high it will simply strengthen the evidence we have.

See my avatar? That's just one individual piece of evidence,i know there is much more, I've seen it and examined it and am happy with the conclusion.

But if you have a different hypothesis please offer it for our perusal