• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Climate Change -- the U.S is not doing so well...

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
"mostly because republicans politicians are idiots"

Fixed that :D

Normally I'd agree, but in this case it's been the Republicans kicking the can down the road with climate change and even denying its existence or passing it off as a natural event with little to no human impact.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I guess it may be because I live in a desert. Water is an important resource which is often taken for granted, especially by those who live in close proximity to the Great Lakes. But when the water runs out around here, we're all coming to the Great Lakes and drink you guys under the table, so to speak.
We need a southern wall around WI IL, OH, & PA
to keep out the fleeing southerners & cowhands.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I have not read the arcticle, as I refuse to pay for the Washington Post.
Just out of curiosity ...

The fact that you're referencing the Washington Post suggests that you judge it to be a quality source of credible reporting. Meanwhile, your assertion ("I refuse to pay" versus, e.g., "I choose not to pay") seems to lean towards vehemence -- almost as if you begrudge them an income.

I've paid for newspapers all of my adult life. Why should the internet make doing so unreasonable?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
As I said in the OP (you could try reading, but ...) I haven't seen the full article. I asked if any members would like to contribute.

I suppose, in your world, a snide comment is considered "contributing."
Are you trying to say that the US is warming faster then the rest of the world because we pollute more? I really don't know what you're trying to say.