• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Spiritual awakenings are often depicted as calm, fun-loving times where all of the angels, guides, and spiritual protectors come out to help you, but…that’s often far from the truth.

It can stir up unusual, intense feelings, cause sporadic thought patterns and even cause you to question, ‘is it normal to feel like this?’

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The Miraculodynamic Principles are useful.

The First Miraculodynamic Axiom: "There is nowhere to go and nothing to do, but we go there and do it anyway."

The Second Miraculodynamic Axiom: "Happiness and kindness are more important than beliefs."

The Third Miraculodynamic Axiom: "When you die, you stop hallucinating and remember that you are the One - or you don't."

The Fourth Miraculodynamic Axiom: "Life is a gift. Enjoy and be kind as much as you can in every moment."

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Q: How can you live a miraculous life

A: One way is to love, serve, nurture, and be grateful for everything in your life. Love your job, love your partner, love your family, and love your home. When you love something, you bring out its best.

Forgive your enemies. Enjoy the textures of your life. Appreciate little events. Love your pillow, bed, tooth brush, food, memories, dreams, hair, creed, country, gender, race, species, planet, God, astrological sign, shortcomings - everything. If you don't love it, replace it. You don't need to replace irreplaceable items, like your astrological sign. In these cases, it's your perspective that needs adjusting.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Q: What if my friends think I'm weird for being an IROOT:NOTian

A: First, IROOT:NOT isn't about what other people think. If they don't support your desire to live a miraculous life, then maybe it's time to find new friends! Besides, look at THEIR beliefs. They're at least as weird as yours. The only difference is that their hallucination is more popular than yours. (If theirs was less popular, they'd probably leave you alone.) If they understood that everyone is hallucinating, they'd be more accepting and compassionate, or at least more tolerant.

Sometimes, humans enjoy keeping each other down. When someone tries to insult you because of your belief, you can say, "You don't approve of my lifestyle

"Thanks for your opinion. In my mind, though, I'm doing something positive."

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Spiritual ego - esp -

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Carlos Alcaraz journey to world No. 1

Book - lakepress.com.au

Be happy in the midst of hardship

Don't find fault

Optimistic quotes

Pure presence {Michie}