• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Also search YouTube action for happiness - that one mentioned above is excellent!

Hundreds look interesting!

May start a new thread?

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - lifehack.org happiness - plus suggested

If you’ve asked yourself how to become a happier person, this is already a very good sign. Happiness is not something that happens to us by chance. Being happy is an achievable and learnable skill, which requires constant work on your attitude and depends on how you interpret your life situation. Happiness is largely a matter of choice. And it is probably the smartest life choice you can make. Recent studies show that happy people are 35% less likely to die early than unhappy ones!

So, what do you need to remember if you want to be truly happy?

26 Things To Remember If You Want To Be Truly Happy

All the best!!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
How to Live a Meaningful Life: 10 Inspiring Ideas to Find Meaning

If you had to give yourself a reason to live, what would it be? What would you stand for? What principles do you hold highest? Is your life’s purpose to help others? Is it to inspire others with great works of art, or you words?

Finding your life’s purpose is a daunting task, and when I first heard the idea, I had no idea where to start. For methods on discovering your life’s purpose, I recommend reading the article What Makes Life Worth Living and How to Get Motivated and Be Happy Every Day When You Wake Up.

Much more at that site - Life Hack compassion?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Scribbled down earlier -

Some into my what on earth do I think page!

Love yourself Vironika Tugaleva - to love master thread! - done!

Quote living in the moment {happiness}

Dynamic meditation {Osho}

PLUS YouTube!!??

Try - yogapedia.com happiness - for Chopra scribble?

Enjoy your browsing!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
22-Ways-to-Love-Yourself-More-410x1024.jpg