• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Inspiration from the Lorna Byrne site - yet to fully explore but quite a selection -

Inspiration - Lorna Byrne

I like this one so far -

Like many of you over the last year my life has changed a lot. I was so used to travelling to different countries to meet you in person but now I have had time to be at home in Ireland in one place, which for the first time in over 10 years had been wonderful. But it hasn’t been a quiet time for me, the angels have made sure of that.

You may have heard me say before I don’t plan, I just go down the road that God tells me and if he says go left I go left and I don’t question. The angels taught me how not to fear the changes and because of that new opportunities and paths open up all the time.

One thing that doesn’t change however is what I have to do. I have to keep sharing the messages with as many of you as possible and importantly now at this stage in my life I have to teach: teach you how to grow spiritually.

The angels keep telling me to return to talk about self love because we can only love others the same amount as we love

Maybe a typo? Nobody is perfect :)

Read the rest of the article -

A meditation to feel the energy of the earth

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Yes - 73 pages of articles about mystery!!! - each page has a dozen or so! Loads to read/contemplate!

Here is one article -

All light beings are trying to help humanity. We need to evolve spiritually. These higher dimensional beings keep contacting us, trying to show us the light. They want us to ascend as a collective.

Our minds need to embrace the other worlds beyond ours. With ascension will come alterations in our genes. With generations of such modified humans, soon, we will be able to evolve as a collective.

The raised collective consciousness will lead to mass enlightenment. That is when we will be on our path to ascend to a higher dimension. Are you ready for this ascension?

https://consciousreminder.com/2020/...are-they-and-how-do-they-communicate-with-us/

Enjoy!

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Funny-meditation-quotes-Life-is-a-mystery-mystery-of-beauty-bliss-and-divinity.-Meditation-is-the-art-of-unfolding-that-mystery.-Amit-Ray.jpg

Do a sep thread???

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From a recent search -

There are books that entertain, books that inform, books that enthrall - books that speak to the brain, the mind, the intellect and the emotions. And then there are books that seem to speak directly to the soul - life-changing books that make you question your core beliefs, staying with you long after you’ve finished reading.

These 10 masterpieces fall into the second category. Each is a pleasure to read, a treasure to ponder, and ultimately changes something deep inside of you - just for having experienced it.

Read on.

10 Life-Changing Books that Will Stay With You Forever [LIST] - Goodnet

Loads more at that site!

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Another poet -

As a direct line to human feeling, empathic experience, genuine language and detail, poetry is everything that headline news is not. It takes us inside situations, helps us imagine life from more than one perspective, honors imagery and metaphor - those great tools of thought - and deepens our confidence in a meaningful world.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY NAOMI SHIHAB NYE (of 69) | A-Z Quotes

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - happiness fully engaged activity - plus suggested??

Have you ever felt that sometimes we simply go through our lives instead of living them to the fullest? Today it's common to live surrounded by distractions that make staying engaged hard, forcing us instead to continually move on to the next thing and overlook present experiences. Incorporating mindfulness through these mindfulness tips will help you to stay engaged throughout your day and enjoy the present moment.

Indeed, staying mindful and finding pleasure and fulfillment in everyday things can make a considerable contribution to your overall happiness. Before exploring our tips, let's examine exactly what mindfulness is.

7 mindfulness tips for staying engaged

Cheers!