• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
What is this true meditation? It is to make everything: coughing, swallowing, waving the arms, motion, stillness, words, action, the evil and the good, prosperity and shame, gain and loss, right and wrong, into one single koan.

Hakuin Ekaku

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
10 ways to be happy - plus suggested???

Spread your love.

We all have our problems, and if we are to wait until we are problem-free before we love and share the love, it will never happen.

So how do we spread the love? It’s easy. Say a kind word, help someone, give someone a hug or a smile, send loving energy around you, think love, meditate love, live love, act love, make love, and encourage another person to do all of the above.

10 Ways to Get Happy

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More from that Berkeley site -

Positive emotion is different than sensory pleasure (which is more about sexual pleasure, satisfying hunger and thirst, or remedying pain). Positive emotions are also distinguished from moods. Compared to moods, positive emotions generally arise as a result of some experience, they are short-lived, and they are closer to the forefront of our consciousness (Fredrickson & Cohn, 2008).

Positive Emotions: List, 90+ Examples, Theories, & Tips

Plus menus at that site!

And scroll down to the section - Ways to Boost Positive Emotions - about four-fifths down the page!

Enjoy the rest of your browsing.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Monk's advice on spiritual practice & the recent virus -

Or ... Youtube -

Nick Keomahavong

Yes - a youtube channel with over 200 videos?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From recent emails etc -

Soul evolution cosmic plan

Angel therapy - wow - healers in Melbourne!!!!!

Meditation cartoons - do a new thread?

True happiness path

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Books complementary therapies - several - one is an Aussie site ...

For example -

Beat Arthritis Naturally by Emily Johnson

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Year of happy -

Not just the first?

Lived My Own Life and Stopped Comparing Myself To Others

Because I’ve taken important steps to make myself happier, including taking an unconventional path by nomading, I no longer compare myself to other people. It’s very liberating. Because I used to be intensely focused on achieving personal success, I spent more time than I should have feeling envious of those who achieved success faster than I did. It was a negative and wasteful mindset that I have eliminated. Now that I’ve shifted my focus toward living a unique lifestyle that makes me happy, I actively root for everyone to win, which has created its own wave of positivity.

Why 2017 Was The Happiest Year of My Life & How To Make This Your Best Year - Freedom Is Everything

Cheers!