• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - tennis most grand slam matches won - Nadal is only third!!??? WHO is fourth!!!???

Connors is 4th - over 50 behind Nadal!

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
In another email -

Your Guardian Angel knows everything about you, and they’ve been with you your entire life! They know your strengths, weaknesses, successes, and biggest failures. They know where you’re acting in alignment with your highest truth, and where you’ve gotten off course…

They also know the full extent of the mission and purpose you as a soul chose to incarnate into physical reality in the first place!

7 Guardian Angel Signs You Need to Know About! Ask-Angels.com

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
We-are-all-messy-1-600x600.png

We Are All Messy, We Are All Struggling - Tiny Buddha

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Tiny Buddha interview -

Several pop up ...

Try this one -

Have you ever thought something was a flaw only to realize that other people actually appreciate that about you? What was the “flaw”?

One of the biggest “flaws” I’ve come to realize, that other people actually appreciate, is my introversion. I used to believe that, in order for people to like me, I had to pretend to be someone I wasn’t, and I carried this belief for years until I met my partner.

He introduced me to the Myers-Briggs personality types and it literally changed the way I perceived myself overnight. I’m not pro-labeling and I can appreciate why some people don’t like being put in a personality-shaped box, but recognizing myself as an introvert increased my self-acceptance tenfold.

Once my self-acceptance in this area increased, I was more open to seeing other people’s appreciation of it. My partner, who identifies as an extrovert, has expressed a lot of appreciation for the way I process the world around me, especially because it’s so different to his own.

Equally, friends and clients have commented on my listening and reflective skills, as well as my self-awareness and level of introspection. Before, I was so mired in self-doubt and the idea that I needed to be different around other people, I was closed off to this kind of feedback.

Tiny Buddha’s Guide to Loving Yourself Interview: Hannah Braime

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Youtube Top 10 magicians in tennis history

Remind me to include one or two - listening to Lopes as I sit here typing ...

Enjoy!