• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Create a plan for your happiness to live happily
You wouldn't bake a cake without a recipe. You wouldn't go to a place you've never been without a map. And you shouldn't try to build happiness without a plan either. Creating a good happiness plan is what takes you from where you are now to the happy life you envision.
To create a happiness plan, follow these steps:

Clarify why you want a happy life.

Clarify when you'll build the skills that lead to a happy life.

Decide which happiness skills to build.

Decide in what order you will build the skills that lead to a happy life.

Commit to your goal to create a happier life.

Learn how you will build your happiness skills.

Live Happily: 10 Tips For A Happy Life

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
It was my last year in college, and I needed to take physics to graduate. The only problem? I had skipped physics in high school, so I had no foundational physics skills. After only one week in the class, I was completely lost. I read every word in the textbook, went to office hours, and attended a study group, but I just barely passed the class.

My experience probably doesn’t surprise you. You know that to learn something new, you have to set yourself up for success—and this is also true for learning happiness. We can make it easier for ourselves to build happiness when we choose the right habits to work on first. Here’s how to get started.

What’s the Best Way to Start Getting Happier?

All the best

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Feeling lost & alone? -

All of the emotions that arise when we feel lost and alone can point to what we need to heal within ourselves. They can be like signposts on the road to freedom, saying, “Look over here. Go this way.”

The sadness I felt when I felt most alone was pointing my attention toward expectations I had of myself: that I had to be in a relationship in order to be happy, that I had to be busy and socializing all of the time in order to be like other people, that I had to live an exciting-all-the-time life.

Letting go of those expectations helped me heal those misunderstandings within myself. Without the sadness, I wouldn’t have spotted them

10 Things to Remember When You Feel Lost and Alone

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From a recent email -

Welcome to Our Community

My dear friends...

Isn’t it wonderful to be in a community of like-minded, spiritually oriented people such as the one that has formed around the messages of Conversations with God and the New Spirituality? CwG itself talks about this, and speaks to the notion of Collective Consciousness affecting and changing the world. It also speaks about “giving people back to themselves,” and how best we can all do that.

That is our work here on this planet, I firmly believe. It is a wonderful task and a terrific assignment, because it is both inspiring and fun! What we seek to do in this Bulletin each week is exactly that: we seek to give people back to themselves. This is done by reminding people of the truth. First, seek to remind people of the truth of Who They Really Are. We want you to know how magnificent you are, and how wonderful. We want you to know of the glory of your being, and of the unlimited nature of your potential.

Then, we want you to know of your divine connection to the Pure Essence of All That Is, which some of us call God, and of how you can use that connection to create the personal and collective reality of your choosing!

Welcome to Our Community

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
We travel in search of it, marry for the sake of it, see coaches and therapists to enhance it, switch jobs to capture it, and sock away money to secure it. Yet, for many of us, happiness remains elusive. And even though we spend much of our lives chasing happiness, many of us would be hard-pressed to even define it in the first place.

So what is happiness? Where can we find it? And once we do, how can we keep it?

These are questions that have consumed philosophers, spiritual leaders and artists (to say nothing of folks like you and me) for thousands of years. In the past decade, though, the same questions have attracted the attention of a growing number of psychologists, neurologists, and other respected academics and clinicians.

5 Ways to Practice Happiness

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - enlightenment not feeling happier

From watching one of Christina's videos!

Here's one -

But to get to enlightenment, a person must walk the spiritual path, and indeed, such a journey does increase one's happiness. That's because of where the path leads, which is closer and closer to your true self. The true self lies at the core of the self you call "me." But it isn't overshadowed by the everyday ups and downs of life. Your true self has no agenda. It is content simply to be. In being, there is a quality of bliss that is innocent and simple. We all experience it in moments when we are in a state of peaceful enjoyment—it's like gazing at the blue sky on a spring day without the slightest troubling thought inside.

Read more: https://www.oprah.com/spirit/the-difference-between-enlightenment-and-happiness-ask-deepak

Plus suggested searches?

Cheers!