• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Feeling deeply connected to Universal Unconditional Love is one of the awakening journeys greatest gifts. There are many accounts of enlightened gurus who have experienced a level of unconditional love and connectedness that we cannot yet fathom, that is, until we have uprooted all of our blocks to love. Awakening begins a process of uncovering and acknowledging all of the walls that we have created in order to keep love out (and its WAY more common than you’d think!)

From symptoms awakening mood swings - a few ...

The 5 Most Common Blocks To Love (& How To Dissolve Them) - Spiritual Awakening Signs

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From the number of posts on the Signs and Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening and Expanded Consciousness thread, it’s obvious there are many folks out there still really struggling so I thought I would update the energy situation and point out some new symptoms and challenges I’m seeing in my client base and within myself.

The great news is people are beginning to wake up—consciousness-wise and through spiritual expansion. The bad news is this is not an easy thing to navigate, especially when you feel like you are all alone. That’s why I developed my online community, so that people can share their fears, concerns, experiences with like-minded people from all over the globe. I know my clients look forward to current energy information each month, plus the forums and webcasts help keep them connected. It’s great validation that you’re not going crazy and that you’re not alone!

Visit this site -

Spiritual Awakening Symptoms Update: Emotions on the Rise - Suzanne Worthley -

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ryan Niemiec blog happiness

Psychology today happiness blogs

A few more?? ...

Activity to Boost Gratitude:

Put you pen to paper (or your fingers to your keyboard) and write a letter to someone you are grateful to. Think of a person who has had a particular impact on you that you have not properly thanked. Reflect on how you have positively benefited from their actions and then write them a letter expressing your gratitude. You might consider taking an additional step by calling the person on the phone or arranging to meet them in person and read the letter aloud to them. The experience will likely be rewarding for you and the other person!

The 5 Happiness Strengths

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Book summaries -

Book Summary: Stumbling on Happiness by Dan Gilbert

For example -

The Book in Three Sentences

What makes humans different from every other animal is that we think about the future. However, our brains fall victim to a wide range of biases that cause our predictions of the future (and our memories of the past) to be inaccurate. Because of these mental errors it is remarkably difficult to predict what will make us feel happy.

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
But we never hear of a Buddha getting fed up, do we? Buddha’s are just infinitely compassionate, infinitely patient. We keep on being demanding little whimpering children, and Buddhas just keep teaching us and just keep showing us the way, just keep repeating the same teachings over and over again because we still haven’t gotten it yet. We’ve never heard of a Buddha who has been self-centered. The basic quality of a Buddha is somebody that cherishes others. When we think about it we really see the importance of cherishing others for our own spiritual practice.

The advantages of cherishing others

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Much more from unconventional page -

Awakening symptoms mood swings!!! - esp ->

The After-Effects of Awakening

Accelerate your awakening - at youtube! - several - not just the one with Victor Oddo ...

Best ted talks (funny) - I like this one -

Plus this - matthew mcconaughey motivational speech :)

Dalai happiness compassion - esp -

78 powerful Dalai Lama quotes on life, love and happiness

So ... hackspirit.com happiness? - Yes!!! - leads to -

Happiness is overrated :) - far more that I really was expecting - you just NEVER know what is likely to pop-up!

(Dalai) happiness cherish others - the verrrrry first to attract my attention looks a HUGE site -

Enjoy your evening!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Life hack happiness -

Being happy is often easier said than done—especially in the midst of a global pandemic. With most of us spending almost all of our time indoors, separated from friends and family, it's hard not to let stress and anxiety get the best of us. The good news is that there are a plenty of ways to improve your mood even during these stressful times, and they're all backed by science! By implementing our expert-backed happiness hacks, you'll be smiling again in no time.

50 Happiness Hacks That Are Entirely Backed by Science | Best Life

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
psychcentral.com happiness (blogs) - yes - either one will toss up some worthy sites!

Our imperative is happiness. We have a right to be happy, or so we think. Especially in America, the pursuit of happiness is seen as a birthright, a covenant we sign with life from our first cry. Happy people smile from magazine covers; merry models make even impotence and incontinence look delightful.

Why Striving for Happiness Can Make You Unhappy

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Another - how to find happiness in life - a few tips -

Are you on a quest to find happiness? While happiness might feel elusive or out of your reach at times, that doesn't make it an impossible journey or goal to achieve. On the contrary, happiness could be waiting for you around the next corner if you just hang on.

Or, it might be even simpler than that. Happiness might have been with you all along—you just may not have taken the time to realize it was much less complicated than you once believed. You probably know it's not about driving the newest car or having the latest gadget. But, what is it that really drives happiness? Let's consider four studies from around the world to answer that question.

How to Pursue More Happiness and Add Positivity in Your Life

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hedonic adaptation happiness -

There are several different ways that hedonic adaptation has been observed, and here are a few interesting examples:2
  • People who win the lottery tend to return to roughly their original levels of happiness after the novelty of the win has worn off. (Some even end up less happy because of changes in relationships that can occur.) There is an initial influx of joy, of course, but after about a year, people in their day-to-day lives experience the same general sense of happiness.
  • The same is true for those who are in major accidents and lose the use of their legs. The change in ability can be devastating at first, but people generally tend to return to their pre-accident levels of happiness after the habituation period.
  • Research has found that the first bite of something delicious is experienced as more pleasurable than the third or the tenth. People become accustomed to the pleasure rather quickly and soon, the same mood-lifting little treat doesn’t bring the same influx of joy.
How Hedonic Adaptation Robs You of Happiness—and How to Change That

Enjoy!