• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clean our own path

Clara Tea

Bigfoot might be real, but it would
be an incredible feat for such a big
creature to elude hunters for this long.

Well, I suppose my feet are kinda big. But that's no reason to hunt me down. Besides, your pokin' fun at my "onlyest fault" (my incredible feat). I'm joking.

Clara Tea

I sure would not trust in anyone claiming he got a special message and has knowledge of said god.

Christ will have a 2nd coming. Those, like you, will not believe in him. It wouldn't be surprised if he was crucified again.

God warned the world to not attack Iraq (this warning is in Revelation in the bible). God even specified many punishments for defying him (such as Revelation 15 (seven plagues, including COVID)).

What most people don't realize is that God was very angry that so many ignored his command to not attack Iraq, and his command to turn the other cheek, and his command to not kill (in the Iraq War). So, God made one last attempt to reach the people, using the best psychics in the world.

Was their message phony? Nope, and I know this for sure because they didn't give any new message at all. God had merely wanted the world to hear the warnings in Revelation again (thou shalt not kill, and turn the other cheek). So that is all that the psychics told about when they warning that President W. Bush is the beast (evil demon written about in Revelation that attacked Iraq).

You doubt God, and you doubt God's messengers. No wonder the world is falling apart now (COVID, fires, homeless, debt, etc.).

Audie

Veteran Member
Christ will have a 2nd coming. Those, like you, will not believe in him. It wouldn't be surprised if he was crucified again.

God warned the world to not attack Iraq (this warning is in Revelation in the bible). God even specified many punishments for defying him (such as Revelation 15 (seven plagues, including COVID)).

What most people don't realize is that God was very angry that so many ignored his command to not attack Iraq, and his command to turn the other cheek, and his command to not kill (in the Iraq War). So, God made one last attempt to reach the people, using the best psychics in the world.

Was their message phony? Nope, and I know this for sure because they didn't give any new message at all. God had merely wanted the world to hear the warnings in Revelation again (thou shalt not kill, and turn the other cheek). So that is all that the psychics told about when they warning that President W. Bush is the beast (evil demon written about in Revelation that attacked Iraq).

You doubt God, and you doubt God's messengers. No wonder the world is falling apart now (COVID, fires, homeless, debt, etc.).

A lot of assertions of facts not in evidence there.

The quest for truth, imo, is not spearheaded
by such.

Did you know that the god-king who
shalt return is a common theme in religions?

The great Captain Cook was thought
to be Lono, the Hawaiian's god-king- to- return,
when he showed up

CRUCIFIED?
You are of course aware that we are sore
beset all about with religious phonies.
Lo here, and lo there. Nobody gets
"crucified".

The warnings and predictions in the Bible
tend to be vague and open to endless
"Interpretation".
Reading into it that covid was predicted
and is a punishment for something is
rather outlandish, and portrays your
God as a psycho monster. "Let's kill
off grandmothers in Indonesia, THAT
will teach them Americans a lesson"...?

"Psychics..." Never has anyone claiming
claiming to be a psyvhic been able to
support his claim.
In the event, " god" waits 18 freaking years
to show it is angry, and does so with a disease
that affects mostly the old and the poor?

Not remotely believable.

Me doubting (actually, its "don't believe in)
"God" is causing the world to fall apart?

You did say that. But Ok, it can't
be what you actually meant.

So unbelief by some causes all to
suffer? Again, that's kind of not saying
much for this merciful God. If a human
being did such, he'd rightly be held to
be a monster. ( see Herr Schicklgruber
sending little children to the ovens
for the sins of the adults, circa 1939- 45)

The world isn't falling apart. If anyone cared
to check stats, read some actual history,
they'd see that while issues exist, always
have, always will, that life is better now
for more people than ever in history.

I'm sorry you have such a bleak outlook
and savage god / religion.

In a quest for truth it is best not to
assume, as noted earlier, facts not in evidence.
Is this not so?

We doubt not your sincerity in your beliefs.
If ye seeketh the real and the true, though,
will you just instantly and categorically
reject all I say?

Audie

Veteran Member
Nah....I'd rather keep telling people what to do even though I am flawed. All people are flawed. Does that mean that we can't help others?

I look at the murder of a million innocent Iraqis who had nothing to do with terrorism, and I think of the torture camp at Guantanamo, and I think of President W. Bush telling us that he is "humble" and "fighting evil," though I know that he was not humble to dictate war to the world and brag that he was humble (a humble man can't brag, nor lead the US nor interfere in world politics). President W. Bush didn't care about suffering humans, and allowed hurricane Katrina victims to languish without aid for weeks until many of them died. A nearby Governor's mamma was sitting on the roof of her flooded house, in cell phone contact with her son, and her son said "hang on mamma, help is on the way" (day after day..."hang on mamma, help is on the way" until mamma perished from diabetes and lack of food. President W. Bush not only didn't lift a finger to help, and stayed on vacation during the crisis, but actively blocked rescuers from other states from helping, until he was certain, weeks later, that the helpers were not al Qaeda spies.

Though I might be slightly wrong at times (eat a sweet cake though I know that it might add weight), my sins are not sufficient to stop me from suggesting to others that we need to obey God. Everyone knows that humans are flawed. That shouldn't keep one from spreading God's words "thou shalt not kill" and "turn the other cheek," and making the world a better place. I must speak out about the sins of apathy and greed (the many tax cuts that W. Bush made for the rich) while the homeless problem grew to staggering proportions. W. Bush damaged God's environment.

We flawed humans have to urge others to obey God whether or not we eat sweets.

"Shalt not kill"
How many times does the ot God send armies about with orders to spare none?

Then there's God sending a angel to do
his dirty work chopping up children in Egypt.

Some example.

I don't want to kill anyone. I could not
even kill myself when I planned to.

But if someone tried to rape me, and I
had the chance, I would certainly try to
kill him.

No sane commandment would tell me tp
" turn the other cheek".