• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Classical Singer

lassieliza

I was a fan of Ronan Tynan when he was singing with the three Irish tenors, and was surprised when i got a CD of his from a friend of mine at Universal music. Ronan has a very inspiring story, and his music very much matches up with his life, I was surprised and how beautiful it was. I was curious to see if anyone else had heard his solo music? What do you think of it? I believe some clips can be found at his website for those that might be interested in hearing it (drronantynan.net). His bio is on there as well, and it's an incredibly story, so if you have time definately check it out.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Lassieliza,

Welcome to the forum .

Perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself ? - hobbies, interests etc.., by posting on:-Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?

And you might like to have a look at :- Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you ought to see.

I feel embarassed enough to say that I have never heard the Three Irish Tenors; though I like to sing, and love all form of music.... I very nearly joined an a cappella group of singers locally; the trouble is the rehearsals are time consuming, If there's a choice to be made, R.F wins hands down! - I shall try to hear some of their music though........

I hope that you will feel welcome here.:)

clear.gif