• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clashes at ashram

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
This person deserves a good treatment in jail. He isn't Hindu and claim himself to be incarnation of Kabir. He also believes Kabir to be absolute (brahman) so that he can declare himself as god. Some people even pray him as kalki avatar. He use abusive language for Hindu gods and goddess. It was Arya Samaj who started initial campaign against him. It is also said that he has connection with naxals.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
There was something about this in the news last night on cable TV. Something about a self proclaimed "man-god" linked to the death or murder of six people. They showed someone being arrested, I first thought this was one TV yogi-guru involved, but the guy thrown in the police paddy was someone I never saw or heard of. The name was the same name of the one this news article is talking about.

Never heard of him, he must be obscure. Sounds like a Charles Manson like cult, I didn't notice if he carved a swastika tattoo on his forehead like Manson. I suppose next some crackpot will marry him while he is in jail like Manson and he will get more news coverage. I didn't read the entire news article, however, this isn't that much of an interest to me. I had to watch a circus clown wearing a King's crown on his head last night, and that was enough for me for the entire week. Naxals are now on the streets of America by the way.