• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

circumstantial evidence to Gods existence

Segev Moran

What?! It's a coincidence, then, that Jews were killed and persecuted in Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Shinto, etc. countries? C'mon!
No, its not.
Its due to the fact the Jewish religious is a much more complex and deep religion than most religions. and like all religions it has the same probability like the others to be true (which is pretty low).
Luckily we slowly manage to understand as a society that religion shouldn't have anything to do with the "qualities" of anyone.
Jew is no better than a Christian or a Muslim the same as a Christian is no better than a Jew or a Muslim ETC.
Unfortunately, many religious "authorities" are yet to understand this thing.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
No, its not.
Its due to the fact the Jewish religious is a much more complex and deep religion than most religions. and like all religions it has the same probability like the others to be true (which is pretty low).
Luckily we slowly manage to understand as a society that religion shouldn't have anything to do with the "qualities" of anyone.
Jew is no better than a Christian or a Muslim the same as a Christian is no better than a Jew or a Muslim ETC.
Unfortunately, many religious "authorities" are yet to understand this thing.

Huh? What does that have to do with what I asked. How did the Jews get persecuted in EVERY nation they were in over two millennia, in fulfillment of prophecy, by mere coincidence?

Segev Moran

Huh? What does that have to do with what I asked. How did the Jews get persecuted in EVERY nation they were in over two millennia, in fulfillment of prophecy, by mere coincidence?
And i answered. due to stupidity of religions.
The mere fact someone acts against someone else due to religion based cause, its simply stupid.
Its due to not understanding the real nature of our universe.
Its due to making claims that are rubbish yet people are stupid enough or fearing enough to accept them.
Its due to many faults humans have.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
And i answered. due to stupidity of religions.
The mere fact someone acts against someone else due to religion based cause, its simply stupid.
Its due to not understanding the real nature of our universe.
Its due to making claims that are rubbish yet people are stupid enough or fearing enough to accept them.
Its due to many faults humans have.

You are saying that every persecution of Jews was religiously based? That is untrue.

You are suggesting that it is a coincidence that the Bible predicts the Jewish people will be persecuted universally, and then they are? That is also untrue.

Segev Moran

You are saying that every persecution of Jews was religiously based? That is untrue.
The mere fact you say persecution of Jews is enough to understand that it has got something to do with the fact of them being Jewish.
Can you give an example that was not the case?
You are suggesting that it is a coincidence that the Bible predicts the Jewish people will be persecuted universally, and then they are? That is also untrue.
That's not what i was suggesting.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
The mere fact you say persecution of Jews is enough to understand that it has got something to do with the fact of them being Jewish.
Can you give an example that was not the case?

That's not what i was suggesting.

Why were Jews persecuted in China?! "Because they were Jewish?!"

That would be an antisemitic statement! There is NO reason why Jews were persecuted for blessing the nations with intelligence and wealth creation--just as the Bible predicted. There's no way it was persecution in 100-plus nations by mere chance!

Segev Moran

Why were Jews persecuted in China?! "Because they were Jewish?!"
I lack the knowledge about this issue.
Can you please elaborate?

Were only Jews experiencing persecution?
That would be an antisemitic statement!
How so????????
There is NO reason why Jews were persecuted
I think you are trying to make it look like i claimed something i did not. please be aware of your words.

Of course there is no actual valid reason that Jews should be persecuted!!!

The problem is that too many people have a very twisted reasoning system.
Can you imagine some even think there is an actual difference between Jews and Christians. Wouldn't you say it is psychotic?
for blessing the nations with intelligence and wealth creation--just as the Bible predicted.
There's no way it was persecution in 100-plus nations by mere chance!
Now look how easy this game can be: I can play the same trick you did and ask: "So you claim God's will was that Jews will be persecuted??? as there is NO reason, it must have been God that made Jews be persecuted" (but obviously that is an illogical statement)

I Would rather this discussion wont fall to a debate about antisemitism and the likes of such. these are all ideas that are nothing more than stupidity and ignorance.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I lack the knowledge about this issue.
Can you please elaborate?

Were only Jews experiencing persecution?

How so????????

I think you are trying to make it look like i claimed something i did not. please be aware of your words.

Of course there is no actual valid reason that Jews should be persecuted!!!

The problem is that too many people have a very twisted reasoning system.
Can you imagine some even think there is an actual difference between Jews and Christians. Wouldn't you say it is psychotic?

Now look how easy this game can be: I can play the same trick you did and ask: "So you claim God's will was that Jews will be persecuted??? as there is NO reason, it must have been God that made Jews be persecuted" (but obviously that is an illogical statement)

I Would rather this discussion wont fall to a debate about antisemitism and the likes of such. these are all ideas that are nothing more than stupidity and ignorance.

I'm sorry if I've been unclear. Some persons who are immigrants experience some persecution, of course, in new places. Jews experienced persecution, expulsion, rape, torture, theft, etc. in countries where they had lived for over 1,000 years, EVERY nation they fled to, for 2,500 years. The Bible predicted this.

The point is they also hated Jesus for spreading a message of love!

Segev Moran

I'm sorry if I've been unclear. Some persons who are immigrants experience some persecution, of course, in new places. Jews experienced persecution, expulsion, rape, torture, theft, etc. in countries where they had lived for over 1,000 years, EVERY nation they fled to, for 2,500 years. The Bible predicted this.

The point is they also hated Jesus for spreading a message of love!
Can you think of a reason (not a good one) that specifically Jews were persecuted?

syo

atheists only see flesh. and they want a god made out of flesh. god is not flesh so for atheists there is no god.