• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cigarettes: Regular or Menthol

What kind to you snoke?

• Regular

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Menthol

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
If you smoke what do you smoke Regular or Menthol?
I've never been a big fan of Menthol but they have been growing on me.
You?
Oh and none of the, 'Smoking is bad for you' stuff okay. If you don't smoke(or haven't) then just don't answer ^_^

Erebus

You?
Oh and none of the, 'Smoking is bad for you' stuff okay. If you don't smoke(or haven't) then just don't answer ^_^

I smoke a pipe myself (I just love the attention you get when you whip out a Sherlock Holmes-esque pipe outside a club and start puffing away :cool:)

On the odd occasion I smoke a cigarette I tend to prefer menthols, I like the flavour and the tingle of them.

dust1n

Zindīq
I smoketh the menthol.

Started out on Newports (I don't know how I smoked as many as I did for 2-3 years.)

Then moved to Basic 100's, didn't like them, and Marlboro Mild 100's were the same price, so I switched them. And then after all these cigarette taxes and what not, I switched to L & M Menthol Bold 100's.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Back when I was smoking, it was regular. Preferably full flavor.

I only smoked menthols when I was congested. Worked better than vapor rub any day.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I smoke a pipe myself (I just love the attention you get when you whip out a Sherlock Holmes-esque pipe outside a club and start puffing away :cool:)

On the odd occasion I smoke a cigarette I tend to prefer menthols, I like the flavour and the tingle of them.

My pipes just sit on a shelf gathering dust now. :(

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
You?
Um...
I smoke both...

Smoke

Done here.
I started off smoking menthol but I switched to regulars when I was 19. I still like a menthol once in a while. Mainly when I'm sick.

I did for awhile that why I liked Camel Crush, but I turn more in Menthol so I just smoke that now.
For a while, I was smoking a Camel Crush down almost to the end, and then popping the menthol for the last two or three drags. But then I went back to Camel filters.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
For a while, I was smoking a Camel Crush down almost to the end, and then popping the menthol for the last two or three drags. But then I went back to Camel filters.
That's how it started for me. It's funny though that my first smoke was Menthol and I hated it. but now like them, it might be that everyone around me smoke them and it easy to bum from them if needed ^_^

Thief

Rogue Theologian
100% tobacco only.
Rolled German tobacco by hand for more than a year.
Very strong sensation...mild taste...easy to inhale.
No one else would try it.

Nowadays....100% cigars....no fillers.

Tobacco is a poison.
Should be lightly inhaled.

It has only one other commercial use.....insecticide.
And they never get used to it....like they did DDT.

I use it only on occasion....not for habit.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Ah yes,

cscp05.jpg

Remember them well

Rakhel

My husband rolls every chance he get(money being tight). Light and Menthol gives him a head ache, so it's regular all the way and Camel non filter when he gets lucky(no jokes, please. :) )
But since money is tight, he smokes these thin filtered cigars. Those are also regular.

Smoke

Done here.
Ah yes,

cscp05.jpg

Remember them well

What is that, a coffin? Are you hinting that cigarettes are bad for you?

Oh, my god! This is shocking! Thank you telling me! I've never heard that before, and without you I might never have heard it!

Skwim

Veteran Member
What is that, a coffin? Are you hinting that cigarettes are bad for you?

Oh, my god! This is shocking! Thank you telling me! I've never heard that before, and without you I might never have heard it!
Hey, happy to be of help. ;)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't like ready made Cigarettes because they are dry and tend to have an unpleasant smell,i role my own Cigarettes because the Tobacco seems tobe a better quality.

blackout

Violet.
I used to smoke menthol only when bummin' ciggs off someone else.

Marlboro Reds were always my brand of choice,
though I haven't been a smoker for many years now.
*tries to remember back that far....*

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Ah yes,
cscp05.jpg

Remember them well
I don't know if this is meant has a joke from a smoker to smokers or telling us that smoking is bad. If it's a joke then cool does it come in Menthol. If not please read the OP ^_^.

Last edited: