• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Churchianity has Hidden the REAL God and the REAL Christ for 2,000 years!

theQuestion

upload_2020-2-6_16-50-52.png

Do you KNOW them- or still think 'Trinity'?

lostwanderingsoul

Churchianity has been taken over by Satan who has distorted the beliefs originally taught by Jesus. By blinding people to the truth Satan has prevented people from worshipping the true God and following His teachings.

Iymus

One of the reasons for the terminology No Man Hath Seen God at anytime in the New Testament was more than likely to keep people from creating graven images of him.

theQuestion

Either way we are not supposed to have any graven image and the mainstream Christian image used to represent Most High seems to be a graven image.

First of all you are correct!
Second of all, it's NOT Christianity- but a counterfeit.

theQuestion

I neither affirm nor deny this.

Questions I have. If you do not know the personal name but you know the meaning behind the personal name and what it represents; is that sufficient? Is that considered knowing the name? Lastly what is the meaning behind the personal name?
--------------------------------

A THINKER! VERY rare these days!
Altho the EXACT pronunciation of such VERY ancient Hebrew names are not known for certain (even that of "Jesus"), names serve to simply IDENTIFY the one of which you speak.
In those ancient times, however, names were created to also foretell something about that person. I this case " I exist" (and several similar definitions).
At that time, the Jews were beginning to believe he DIDN'T!

Iymus

--------------------------------

A THINKER! VERY rare these days!
Altho the EXACT pronunciation of such VERY ancient Hebrew names are not known for certain (even that of "Jesus"), names serve to simply IDENTIFY the one of which you speak.
In those ancient times, however, names were created to also foretell something about that person. I this case " I exist" (and several similar definitions).
At that time, the Jews were beginning to believe he DIDN'T!

Just to give further context:

If I know Abraham is Father of many nations or that Issac is He Laughs or that Jacob is supplanter by there works but I do not know the specific name or pronunciation of said individuals; I only know their works.

By me knowing their works "which encompasses their identity" but not the specific name or pronunciation; is that sufficient or perhaps even more expedient?

Am I qualified to say that I know their personal name thru their works? Can it even be said that their works is there personal name and / or meaning behind it?

theQuestion

Just to give further context:

If I know Abraham is Father of many nations or that Issac is He Laughs or that Jacob is supplanter by there works but I do not know the specific name or pronunciation of said individuals; I only know their works.

By me knowing their works "which encompasses their identity" but not the specific name or pronunciation; is that sufficient or perhaps even more expedient?

Am I qualified to say that I know their personal name thru their works? Can it even be said that their works is there personal name and / or meaning behind it?
----------------------------------------------------
Jesus said he had come, in part, to make his Father's Name known, and read from Isaiah in the synagogue- which HAD God's Name in it.
Calling on God's Name means salvation- AND it is a part of the Name "Jesus".
So thinking it unimportant is a Big Mistake!

Michael returns to a remote Pacific Island he visited several
years ago, to see friends he had once met there.
Upon landing, the native run out, shouting "Mukkil, Mukkil!"

Was he honored- or offended at their forgetting a couple of vowels?

theQuestion

A few years ago, I read thru the Entire Bible again, listing every scripture I saw that stated things about who God and Christ are- and what the holy spirit is.
I'll share it with you one at a time!

theQuestion

We first start with the very first reference to the holy spirit:

Gen 1:2- And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit [ or breath ] of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Nothing here indicates a 'Ghost-God', much less two Other 'God-Persons/Natures/ Essemces'... but the Power of God...but there is MUCH more to come!'

Ebionite

We first start with the very first reference to the holy spirit:

Gen 1:2- And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit [ or breath ] of God moved upon the face of the waters.
That's Ruach Elohim, not Ruach haQodesh.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalm 51:11