• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Church or worship tomorrow anyone? Its Easter

Riders

My meditation groups are in mid week, but I might try to make Unity or the United Methodist church tomorrow on facebook if I get up in time. ll probably sleep in though. This thread include any religion worship, if anyones going or doing on facebook you can post about it here.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In a manner. Tomorrow is the day I get my second covid shot, with the science I trust getting me through the worst of what this pandemic can do to me.

We Never Know

No Slack
My meditation groups are in mid week, but I might try to make Unity or the United Methodist church tomorrow on facebook if I get up in time. ll probably sleep in though. This thread include any religion worship, if anyones going or doing on facebook you can post about it here.
Lunch at my daughters then back to training horses. Regardless everyone have a great day.