• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christmas Tv shows, specials movies

Riders

Anyone watching any specials or tv shows movies or christmas specials? I'm not in the mood for music this year.
I am going to watch finding Jesus on CNN though. Looks interesting all day Christmas day!

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Anyone watching any specials or tv shows movies or christmas specials? I'm not in the mood for music this year.
I am going to watch finding Jesus on CNN though. Looks interesting all day Christmas day!

To me, it would be a good idea to compare with Scripture with what is presented.
On one PBS special I found some were using traditional teachings as being Scripture. There is a difference.

Riders

To me, it would be a good idea to compare with Scripture with what is presented.
On one PBS special I found some were using traditional teachings as being Scripture. There is a difference.

Im not a Christian in the traditional sense as a Universalist yes,I have watched Finding jesus shows I like them.

Earthling

David Henson
I try to watch the Bill Murray movie Scrooged every year. In fact this year I want to DVR it. I usually try to watch one of the Christmas Carols, this year I watched that the other night, the one with Patrick Stewart. My favorite version, actually.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I often times, like to watch The Scrooge films. My favorite being the one with Albert Finney. Of course, A Christmas Story with Darren McGavin.

Strangely enough I'm Bing Crosby-ed out this year.

Rational Agnostic

I watched an old kids movie last year (from the 50s maybe?) called Santa Claus vs the Devil. Movie is so badly made and so weird that it's almost worth watching again, just because of its utter absurdity.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Gremlins, at least one hand drawn Disney special (I own them all on DVD, don't judge me!) Die Hard, Scrooged, at least one version of a Christmas Carol, A muppet Christmas special of some variety and I sometimes mindlessly watch The Santa Clause if it's on TV.