• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christmas & Santa are agents of evil sent by Satan the Devil

Do you believe it is wrong to celebrate Christmas or Christ Mass?

• Yes. It is ok to celebrate Christmas or Christ Mass

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No. It is NOT ok to celebrate Christmas or Christ Mass

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Who cares?!

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Circle_One

I just wanted to say, off topic-ly: I still have much to say on this matter, but will not be participating in this debate with you today T3gah as today is not a time for heated discussions. In lieu of this, I offer you an apple and many amicable Midwinter blessings. Though you will probably not accept them, as you are no doubt against what I believe, I nevertheless offer them to you in a friendly gesture.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Ok, I have to ask this. Which version of the bible are you using as a reference? I am sure everyone here knows that there are more than one and that the interpretation of these are entirely up to the individuals reading them since they are and always have been written by mortal man as have all books for any religion.

Religious beliefs should not be based upon a book. Granted the books are great to help provide guidelines that have been passed down from generation to generation. There is noone on Earth, however, that can honestly say which beliefs are wrong or right and know it for a fact.

Sorry if the above is off-topic in any way but I felt it needed to be added since there are so many scriptures being cited.

I want to thank you t3gah for the scripture in response to my ALREADY ADMITTING my weakness and ALREADY ADMITTING that I am working on it.

I am envisioning a scene that really upsets me.

Johnny is 5 years old and beleives in Santa. Ruthie is 5 years old but has been told that Santa is evil and that anyone that beleives in Santa and celebrates Christmas are also considered evil doers and will burn for their actions. Ruthie and Johnny are good friends so Ruthie decides that it is her duty to tell Johnny that he must stop belieiving in Santa and stop celebrating Christmas or he will be burned for evil doing.
This scene is just a possibility but is disturbing just the same. I can only imagine the horror the Santa believing child could feel. There may be no horror, however, I would never want my child to be the one that felt they had to do the above in order to make a God happy.
SHAME SHAME SHAME. :tsk:

No one on Earth has the right or duty to condemn or judge another human, no matter what their beliefs are and I personally feel that is exactly what has been happening with these posts stating that those of us that celebrate a supposed lie are evil ourselves and will burn for it.

SoulTYPE

FyreBrigidIce said:
No one on Earth has the right or duty to condemn or judge another human, no matter what their beliefs are and I personally feel that is exactly what has been happening with these posts stating that those of us that celebrate a supposed lie are evil ourselves and will burn for it.
Anyways FBI, that was exceptional!

First, you wrote "No one on Earth has the right or duty to condemn or judge another human, no matter what their beliefs ".

I'm fruaballing that one!

And for defending us people who are all goin to hell cos we believe in Santa or the easter bunny or the Poo-camel, whatever, I offer 200 coins.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Don't ya'll know?
Christmas is that magical time of the year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feed on the flesh of the living! So we sing christmas carols to lul him back to sleep.:D

Circle_One

Christmas is that magical time of the year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feed on the flesh of the living! So we sing christmas carols to lul him back to sleep.
ROFL!!!!!

That would make for an interesting B-grade Zombie movie.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Of course, jewscout. We bring him back that way during Halloween rituals of trick or treating and Jack O' Lanterns to scare those who oppose our ways into converting to our evil treachery.

The carols are our diabolical plot to deceive everyone else that we are not evil.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
FyreBrigidIce said:
Of course, jewscout. We bring him back that way during Halloween rituals of trick or treating and Jack O' Lanterns to scare those who oppose our ways into converting to our evil treachery.

The carols are our diabolical plot to deceive everyone else that we are not evil.
HA! I knew it!

fromthe heart

If Santa is of satin I'm afraid to ask what will become of the poor Easter Bunny...I guess I'll have to wait till that holiday comes to find out what I'm doing wrong there too.:bonk: I guess I don't know where my soul will end up in light of these new developments...Judge Not Lest Yea Be Judged!

Greyprophet

To whomever posted the text about Christmas and it not being in truth...they are completely and utterly correct. Remember..the world will hate you for speaking the truth.

Jesus said to hold one day and one day only sacred..PASSOVER.

Christmas is a Catholic derived holiday that is now being propogated by every merchant in the world (or atleast the Western world). It makes money. It makes alot of money. No wonder the world condones it.

As for someone saying the word Anti-semitic. a Semite is a decendent of Shem; of of the Shemitic race. There are only three types of people (if you believe), who came from Noah...Ham, Japeth and Shem. Ham the father of Negro peoples, ....Japeth the father of oriental type peoples and Shem the father of Caucasian type peoples (yes germans too).

So I find it hard for anyone who is a semite to be anti-semitic although Hitler himself was.

Peace...and if you are caucasian..you are a semite.

precentor

t3gah said:
The Bible talks about the rebellious angels, the war in heaven, Michael the arch angel battling with the other angel who was later renamed Beelzebub by God and became know as both Satan and Devil, which by the way are titles. No angel in heaven would be called Satan or Devil or Beelzebub. And he's no longer an angel despite popular belief. Angels live in heaven. Demons live down on earth where they were cast down to. Jesus, the apostles and disciples expelled them out of people but they didn't kill them or cast them away from earth. Beelzebub is a demon, evil angel, and Beelzebub definition is "owner of dung".
"Lord of flies," actually.

Satan means "resister" and Devil means "slanderer"and "false accuser".
Satan means "accuser". Devil is derived from the Greek diabolos, which does indeed mean "slanderer".

Yup, they glorified God. They didn't wait for December 24th to start up celebrating the messiah's coming. They didn't chop down a pine or spruce tree, deck it out with ornaments and candles or stick a star atop of the tree. They didn't wrap up presents with paper and bows and put them under the tree. They didn't make out cards and send them all around. They went their way on their camels glorifying God by speaking of this event to everyone they met. That the messiah has arrived. That angels confirmed who this child was and so on.
Wait--are you actually suggesting that anything not said or done in the Bible is by definition damnatory?

For the love of God, man, get off that computer! Those shepherds didn't type either.

t3gah

jewscout said:
Don't ya'll know?
Christmas is that magical time of the year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feed on the flesh of the living! So we sing christmas carols to lul him back to sleep.:D
HAHAHAHAHA:biglaugh:

t3gah

FyreBrigidIce said:
Ok, I have to ask this. Which version of the bible are you using as a reference? I am sure everyone here knows that there are more than one and that the interpretation of these are entirely up to the individuals reading them since they are and always have been written by mortal man as have all books for any religion.

Religious beliefs should not be based upon a book. Granted the books are great to help provide guidelines that have been passed down from generation to generation. There is noone on Earth, however, that can honestly say which beliefs are wrong or right and know it for a fact.

Sorry if the above is off-topic in any way but I felt it needed to be added since there are so many scriptures being cited.

I want to thank you t3gah for the scripture in response to my ALREADY ADMITTING my weakness and ALREADY ADMITTING that I am working on it.

I am envisioning a scene that really upsets me.

Johnny is 5 years old and beleives in Santa. Ruthie is 5 years old but has been told that Santa is evil and that anyone that beleives in Santa and celebrates Christmas are also considered evil doers and will burn for their actions. Ruthie and Johnny are good friends so Ruthie decides that it is her duty to tell Johnny that he must stop belieiving in Santa and stop celebrating Christmas or he will be burned for evil doing.

This scene is just a possibility but is disturbing just the same. I can only imagine the horror the Santa believing child could feel. There may be no horror, however, I would never want my child to be the one that felt they had to do the above in order to make a God happy.

SHAME SHAME SHAME. :tsk:

Let the lie go on then from the adults from whence it came and since the adults have and will work the lie out with their children in the event this tragic scenario comes about all will be fine since those children who were lied to may or may not get over it later on in life. Just like that "worldly" saying, "Take a chance".

Douay-Rheims
1 John 5:16
He that knoweth his brother to sin a sin which is not to death, let him ask, and life shall be given to him, who sinneth not to death. There is a sin unto death: for that I say not that any man ask.