• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christmas & Santa are agents of evil sent by Satan the Devil

Do you believe it is wrong to celebrate Christmas or Christ Mass?

• Yes. It is ok to celebrate Christmas or Christ Mass

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No. It is NOT ok to celebrate Christmas or Christ Mass

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Who cares?!

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
New fact: Every year Satan places a star atop of a Christmas tree in every house in the world that celebrates Christmas.
Some houses put ANGELS on a christmans tree, some trees have nothing at all on top.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What about the Rapture, it doesnt appear in the Bible, nor does the concept of it, yet millions of Christians believe it.

jimbob

The Celt
Holy crap dude, calm down. Santa isn' bad, he's just some old guy that parents use to let their kids have some fun. Santa becomes obsolete when one is about 8 or 9. Christmas on the other hand is completely christian. What is so wrong with celebrating the birth of Christ if you're a christian. And what might i ask is with the Catholic bashing? I think someone is a little cranky, or they forgot to take their medication.

jimbob

The Celt
Luke Wolf said:
What about the Rapture, it doesnt appear in the Bible, nor does the concept of it, yet millions of Christians believe it.
Just so ya'll know, Catholics don't. The rapture is a completely protestant idea.

t3gah

And I almost forgot this tidbid I found using yahoo search engine that the birds in the carol are supposed to be real birds you have in your posession during Christmas time because you are supposed to kill them Christmas Eve and have them for Christmas dinner the next day! Is that Satanic or what?! :sarcastic

"Here Bobby and Sally... aren't they nice birds? Later we'll let you eat them after mommy and daddy kills them!"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
*sigh*
What is wrong about celebrating the birth of a saviour that you love to the point were you follow his will word for word, no matter how odd it seems at times?

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
t3gah said:
I don't remember Jesus telling anyone the details about Christmas. The word, Christmas, doesn't even appear in any of the English translations of the holy scriptures so that can't be it.
Jesus didn't tell us the details about how to write the Bible, either, or the printing presses to print them so they would be available to everyone, instead of just the monks and priests..
t3gah said:
Celebrating a holiday that Jesus never said to do so and one that doesn't appear any where in the scriptures at all is ludicrous.
Jesus didn't tell us to celebrate Easter, either. Is Easter satanic as well?

More mundane ~ He didn't tell us to invent cars, or public schools, or electricity. He didn't tell us to do a lot of things or methods of doing things that have been thought up or invented. God gave us intelligence, creativity and free will. Why would it be a bad thing to use those gifts?
t3gah said:
Makes Christians look like idiots.
No. It makes for open-minded Believers.

t3gah

I can just imagine those backward early European's singing away joyfully about so many different kinds of birds because that was the song for the feast!

I noticed on that site they mentioned that white dove is not in the carol. Turtle dove but not white dove like in the bible. It makes perfect sense. Singing and dancing before we sacrifce all the birds. This is why Christmas is a pagan holy day.

Here's a link that tells the story of the Christian "partridge in a pear tree". http://www.pantheon.org/articles/p/partridge_in_a_pear_tree.html

Note the origin isn't Christianity!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
t3gah said:
Jesus is waiting.
For his Christmas presents?

Santa and Jesus were both born, yes that is correct. They were born in someone's mind.
T3gah...that sounds awfully like you're leaning toward the big J being a character of fiction.

New fact: Every year Satan places a star atop of a Christmas tree in every house in the world that celebrates Christmas.
What!? You mean some people are getting free stars from Satan, and I had to go out and buy my own bloody star and stick it on top of the tree myself?!:eek:
I've been jipped, I tell ya, jipped!:149:

And I almost forgot this tidbid I found using yahoo search engine that the birds in the carol are supposed to be real birds you have in your posession during Christmas time because you are supposed to kill them Christmas Eve and have them for Christmas dinner the next day! Is that Satanic or what?! :sarcastic

"Here Bobby and Sally... aren't they nice birds? Later we'll let you eat them after mommy and daddy kills them!"
Don't some people get live turkeys and fatten them up for Thanksgiving?

Don't look now, people...Thanksgiving is a new addition to that very informative booklet:
'T3gah's In Depth Guide To Satanic Holidays.'
Don't plan a festivity without it!

SNOWBEAR said:
Yes. Also Halloween and Valentines Day.
See pages 20 through 27 of 'T3gah's In Depth Guide To Satanic Holidays.' That should clarify it for you.

A

angellous_evangellous

Sunstone said:
I'm not an alarmist, but because of what I've learned from this thread, I plan this Christmas to wear a cap made out of tin foil in order to protect me against the Satanic radiations of Santa and his diabolical reindeer. I urge everyone else to do the same.
I will do the same. :biglaugh:

I wonder what we will do when he realizes that all of our days are named after pagan gods, and every other major holiday (from holy-day) has pagan influences or origins. :eek:

I wonder where the names of the months come from. :rolleyes:

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
I agree with you a little and disagree some as well. It's true that Christmas can have elements to it that are wordly, materialistic, selfish, greedy, perhaps even idol worship, but it depends on how you celebrate it.

If you simply view it as a time to remember Christ's birth, spend time with your family, and do a little good in the world during a time when people's hearts are receptive to it, then it can be a good thing. Think how much more good deeds are done during that time! You can make it a work of the devil or you can make it a work of God. It's all what you do with it.

What satan means for evil, the Lord can mean for good! But at any rate, it's not requirement to celebrate it~!

You don't know what Jesus said only what is written and that has changed alot over the years. So what do you really know ?:sarcastic
Snowbear said:
Jesus didn't tell us the details about how to write the Bible, either, or the printing presses to print them so they would be available to everyone, instead of just the monks and priests..

More mundane ~ He didn't tell us to invent cars, or public schools, or electricity. He didn't tell us to do a lot of things or methods of doing things that have been thought up or invented. God gave us intelligence, creativity and free will. Why would it be a bad thing to use those gifts?
No. It makes for open-minded Believers.

I agree with everything you said plus yes that is also true to all the other replies.
Jello is bad for you , technology is destroying the world and killing us ect...
If it is bad for us it makes Satan very happy.
And Santa is Satan with two letters move / They both promise what they can't give.
By the way the man they modeled santa from was from asia minor.
And lets not forget the easter bunny, Halloween and ""american idol""ect...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Exactly how did you get that celebrating a holiday because Jesus didnt say to is evil?
Or, will I have to purchase 'T3gah's In Depth Guide To Satanic Holidays.'?

It is what the holiday represents not what you think

Jesus was born so every year you shoud give unwanted things to ungreatful people who already have tons of unwanted and unneeded things ?

I don't think so. Jesus said give it all away and follow me and sin no more, not buy buy buy more things you don't need , and give more unneedy people more stuff they do not need.

TRY THIS (( Free your life of clutter and your mind, heart and soul will follow ))

Luke Wolf said:
Exactly how did you get that celebrating a holiday because Jesus didnt say to is evil?
Or, will I have to purchase 'T3gah's In Depth Guide To Satanic Holidays.'?

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
Lostinthisworld said:
... all the retard replies.
I already know I'm stewpid.... an idiot.... not the brightest bulb in the fixture... not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... etc... but a retard for my reply to this thread? :confused::confused::confused:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Lostinthisworld said:
I agree with everything you said plus yes that is also true to all the other replies.
Jello is bad for you , technology is destroying the world and killing us ect...
If it is bad for us it makes Satan very happy.
And Santa is Satan with two letters move / They both promise what they can't give.
By the way the man they modeled santa from was from asia minor.
'Santa' promises nothing...he's a creature of fiction...by his very nature he is unable to make promises. He can't sign contracts, either, suprisingly enough.
And because the man they modeled Santa from came from Asia Minor it means what? Is there a point to that statement that I'm missing? Please, spell out the significance of that for me in small words so I can't fail to understand what point it is you're trying to make.
And lets not forget the easter bunny, Halloween and ""american idol""ect...
What, they all come from Asia Minor too?!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Snowbear said:
I already know I'm stewpid.... an idiot.... not the brightest bulb in the fixture... not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... etc... but a retard for my reply to this thread? :confused::confused::confused:
Don't take that to heart, Snowbear. Some people just aren't bright enough to work out that - despite the occasionally well reasoned replies to this thread - this is somewhat of a running joke, and has been since about page 5 or so.:D (possibly earlier, but I'm not trawling back through 38 pages to work out exactly when)
(I'd say that post probably refers more to the replies of people like myself...to which I say, if you don't like the heat, the kitchen door is over there.)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
One of my sons (The atheist) thinks of Christmas as being purely an opportunity for shops to 'drag' more money out of, to bring stress by ensuring that people who never see each other during the year come together on Christmas Day.

As it most likely that Jesus was not even born on the day during which we are encouraged to celabrate his birthday, I can see his point.

We still have a tree, because our younger son enjoys the assocuiations of Christmas to when he was young. Personally, Christmas just means a regular 'Eat my shorts' from Homer Simpson - one year, we brought them a computer with a Simpson Game. lol

I don't mind, I'm easy, it is harder pleasing all the others without having to please myself; I'll fit in with the majority, for the sake of peace.:)

Storm Moon

† Spiritual Warrior †
Sometimes I see Christmas as being a very greedy time of the year given how commercialized it's gotten, especially over the last few decades. (I was born in 78, so I don't really know when the commercialization started). But the good outweighs the bad. I see churches and organizations giving to the less fortunate, homeless shelters giving free meals to the homeless, helping children, etc. I personally don't celebrate Christmas anymore, but I do think of family and not how much money I make. That's what I believe the holidays are all about, giving and family time, dinners, etc.