• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians why do youc are so much about Atheists belief in evolution and science

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Sense so many Christians are obsessed with proving Atheists are wrong and are combative about proving Jesus is God and creational science as truth to Atheists. Why are you so combative and obsessed with ATheists and the Evolution?

Faith rests much more comfortably when surrounded by like minds. Diversity of views is a direct threat to a particular faith as the singular truth.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
That's a good thing then. I have heard my sisters argue that creationism needs to be taught in schools several times.

Ask her why, if it is so obvious that creationism is true.

Ciao

- viole

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
** Blind Post **

Sense so many Christians are obsessed with proving Atheists are wrong and are combative about proving Jesus is God and creational science as truth to Atheists. Why are you so combative and obsessed with ATheists and the Evolution?

Because we are an affront and a threat to everything which they hold to be true about the nature of the universe.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I think its because they equate atheism with various sciences that disprove much of the bible. Genetics, biology, cosmology, quantum physics etc. And do they NOT want the bible disproving.