• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians: why did God do that to me?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
My mother always asks me: you don't love God.
"Should I?"- I reply. I was born as Luca a nice shy blonde boy...who slowly, in his adolescence realized that what he had between his legs were not the genital organs he identified with.

He understood that his testicles and penis were incompatible with his soul. A female soul. So...he tried to ask for help, to go the psychologist. He delayed the problem...until the law of his country changed.

The new law allowed him to have a therapist, a sexologist and an endocrinologist.
And to have a gender reassignment surgery. Now she's happy, exiting a hell lasted 30 years.

Now I ask to myself. I owe all my happiness to science. To medicine.
Not to God. So...why shouldn't I ask God: why did you do to this to me? how could you give male genitals to a female?
Where was GOD?

I think you should just live your life and be happy. Why relive the nightmare and torture yourself with the past that you cannot change. You sound happy now or at the very least happier. Go live your life and just be happy. Trust me, drudging around in the past and not letting it go will only lead to more sorrow and eventually death. Go live!

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think you should just live your life and be happy. Why relive the nightmare and torture yourself with the past that you cannot change. You sound happy now or at the very least happier. Go live your life and just be happy. Trust me, drudging around in the past and not letting it go will only lead to more sorrow and eventually death. Go live!
Thank you:)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Not to God. So...why shouldn't I ask God: why did you do to this to me? how could you give male genitals to a female?
Where was GOD?

Those questions cause problems in faith when one believes God has something to do with it, that God controls such things like a puppet master. I think it's easier to understand when one knows and accepts that the universe simply does what it does.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He gave you a boy body. But he also gave you a female spirit. And he gave you will to go whichever road you want.
I see. I can't believe in a God that controls such a chaotic nature. Mistakes happen....independently from His will.

syo

Months of nausea, galactorrhea...post-surgery recovery with countless stitches down there?
why didn't He just made me woman, that dear and gentle God?
i don't know. but you have experiences of both sexes. most people don't know the other gender.

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
I don't feel comfortable judging your situation, but I would really encourage you, that God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, according to 1 Corinthians 14:33. I love you so much, and it breaks my heart that you are hurting. I am so sorry for my past comments about people in your situation, and ask your forgiveness. Please pray to God, for He knows better how to help you, than I do. Love and hugs! :( </3