• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians: why did God do that to me?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What do you think the words “male” and “female” means?

I really don't know if there is a universal definition.

I feel a female because I feel the desire to be completed by a man. I feel a void inside that only a man can fill.

sooda

Veteran Member

I feel a female because I feel the desire to be completed by a man. I feel a void inside that only a man can fill.

Women need to be complete within themselves before they seek out a partner.

lostwanderingsoul

I see. I respect your view.
But now I have modified genitalia...lots of estrogens (150-300 pg\ml) and zero testosterone.
I am not a male any more.
I modified the imperfect nature.

Yes....God or nature made a mistake. And brilliant BRIGHT physicians solved it.
You may have changed your outward appearance but your chromesomes will still show you are a male.

lostwanderingsoul

As I said....I respect your opinion.

But I don't think your life has been as tough as mine.

so I deserve compassion, or pity from you.
Ah yes, the old "tough life" story. Heard it many times. Sorry, there is no compassion or pity for one who cannot accept what God has made him. Again, check your chromesomes. So you prefer to wear women's clothes and sleep with men. Does not make one a female.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Ah yes, the old "tough life" story. Heard it many times. Sorry, there is no compassion or pity for one who cannot accept what God has made him. Again, check your chromesomes. So you prefer to wear women's clothes and sleep with men. Does not make one a female.

God didn't make me.
We are the product of evolution.

lostwanderingsoul

God didn't make me.
We are the product of evolution.
Now it just sounds like trying to find someone to blame. First God then evolution, but never oneself. Just because I eat dog food and chase cats does not make me a dog. It is a choice because my own brain cannot accept me being a human.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
hey @metis :)
I'm curious about your Catholic wife's opinion.
What does she think about this?
My wife and I just finished having a conversation on this, but not about you but about Buttigieg, the gay man who's running for the presidency.

Both her and I are on the same page on this, namely that if God made you the way you are, then who's to say God's wrong? Neither my wife nor I are scriptural literalists, so neither of us have a problem with who you are, nor with who Buttigieg is.

Is this what you were looking for from her?

InChrist

Free4ever
As I said....I respect your opinion.

But I don't think your life has been as tough as mine.

so I deserve compassion, or pity from you.
I think those who deal with gender dysphoria have had hard things in life and need compassion, as well as truth to effectively handle those difficult issues and find real answers which will bring true resolution and peace.

https://tranzformed.org/

"Two fake gender identities couldn’t hide the truth of my biological reality. There is no third gender or third sex. Like me, intersex people are either male or female. Their condition is the result of a disorder of sexual development, and they need help and compassion."
I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.

http://sexchangeregret.com/

whirlingmerc

This is a fallen world and while we pretend to be just or some claim the world is in itself just, neither is true.

Rain falls on the good as well as on the wicked, children die of cancer, and wicked things are done in high places.

We are living in the fallen design, not the original perfected work which God called “good”.

We do live in an originally good creation but a significantly broken creation needing redemption

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Then Jesus paid the price 2000 years ago?

Yes he did....it took him 4000 years to appear on earth the first time around....doesn't that tell you something about time in the spiritual realm? God does not exist in an earthly timezone, hampered by the earth's rotation, he dwells where time is not really that important. When you have forever at your disposal....time is irrelevant.

Yet you say this is a "godless world" and reject both science and education.

Yes...it is a godless world.....the one Jesus predicted because the devil sowed weeds of fake Christianity to grow alongside the wheat. And he identified satan as the ruler of this world. If your ruler is godless, then his subjects will be godless too....but thankfully not all.

How can I reject science when I see God as the greatest scientist in existence? He created what puny humans are only just beginning to understand....yet they deem themselves so clever that they don't need him anymore. The sad part about that is that he doesn't need us at all.....it is we who need him to stay alive.

God also gave us brains.. a talent we must NOT bury..

Matthew 25:14-21
Funny how some do want to bury that talent though.....what happened to that fellow? Matthew 25:24-30 :eek:

You do understand that the talent wasn't a talent though, don't you.....? It was something very valuable....what Jesus told his disciples to do....to preach about God's Kingdom and to build faith in others, bringing them to Christ and making them disciples, thereby increasing the Master's belongings. Not sure how a Christian does that by destroying faith in God and his word to others....? :shrug:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My wife and I just finished having a conversation on this, but not about you but about Buttigieg, the gay man who's running for the presidency.

Both her and I are on the same page on this, namely that if God made you the way you are, then who's to say God's wrong? Neither my wife nor I are scriptural literalists, so neither of us have a problem with who you are, nor with who Buttigieg is.

Is this what you were looking for from her?
You can't even imagine how happy I am knowing that a compatriot of mine married a wonderful man like you.

:):):):heart::heart::heart:

Hmmm… but if the void is just a feeling, why need for destroying your body? If you don’t have the “void” really, isn’t the feeling false?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You can't even imagine how happy I am knowing that a compatriot of mine married a wonderful man like you.

:):):):heart::heart::heart:
Nah, I'm the lucky one, but thanks. :heart:

BTW, my wife and I have always been opposed to any kind of gender discrimination as I can assume you have been as well.

Take care, paisano mio.