• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians who oppose homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasan

Who to say though whether those Monks are Heterosexual or Homosexual?
So your point is moot..

no there are plent of monks that are opnely hetro, I was just saying that hetros can control themselves as im sure homosexuals can as well.

False. I agree with what Storm has said. Plus I do not fit this. Try again.[/quote]

define not fit this.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
At least this kind of sex has the redeeming factor of possible child procreating in a real marriage setting.
'Real Marriage', who the hell are you to decide what is or isn't a 'Real Marriage'.... Oh that's right an Arrogant Religiousness.
And the last thing we need on this Planet is more human beings.
Here a thought(and I don't mean this to be offensive to my gay friends), since Homosexuality is Natural maybe it's Natures(Mother Earth) way of cutting down on the human population(or any other animal population)...

tarasan

Quoting someone Signature is pointless in a debate where is as nothing to do with it.
And beside, Who are you to tell others whether the gods love them or not.

dude dagon is a character is from the novels of hp lovecraft........ its was a joke, Im sure he doesnt believe in dagon the sea God...

Erebus

Quoting someone Signature is pointless in a debate where is as nothing to do with it.
And beside, Who are you to tell others whether the gods love them or not.

Lol it's ok Azakel, it was sort of a Lovecraft nerd in-joke :D

Still, it's flattering that you'd stand up for me :)

tarasan

A slave to sex. You said that Everyone but those who are celibate are slave to sex. I am nether Celibate nor a Slave to sex. You fail.

hmmm i guess you i defined "slave" as wanting to have sex, maybe your different or interpretted it differently. Dont be so hostile man we are just talking here.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
dude dagon is a character is from the novels of hp lovecraft........ its was a joke, Im sure he doesnt believe in dagon the sea God...
I know the way Shyanekh is using it is from the H.P. Lovecraft stories. I am a big fan of his. But also the is a Ancient god Dagon so my point still fits too.
Beside many more times there isn't a joke behind it. My apologies

Lol it's ok Azakel, it was sort of a Lovecraft nerd in-joke :D

Still, it's flattering that you'd stand up for me :)
Okay :rainbow1:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
hmmm i guess you i defined "slave" as wanting to have sex, maybe your different or interpretted it differently. Dont be so hostile man we are just talking here.
I'm not being hostile. How can you make that call when it's just word of the internet with no speech or tune of voice to go by ^_^

Erebus

I know the way Shyanekh is using it is from the H.P. Lovecraft stories. I am a big fan of his. But also the is a Ancient god Dagon so my point still fits too.
Beside many more times there isn't a joke behind it. My apologies

Good point actually, I completely forgot about his pre-Lovecraft incarnation.

Erebus

please tell me what the discussion of love craft has to do with christian homophobia? I missed that

I think it was pretty much decided that some Christians are homophobic without any real reason and Dagon is much more interesting subject material...

:sorry1:

Back on topic.

Like I said, personally I think that it was a product of the times and there's no need for it now. I think it's also a good reason to pay a couple of ex Presidents a visit with a can of petrol. I heard God generally communicates through a burning Bush...

Mr Cheese

it has everything to do with it Mr cheese if what lovecraft wrote is true then there is no need for this conversation....

please explain....

of course lovecraft was a fiction writer...

I've never understood the appeal of the horror literary genre...shrug

though I do have a cool interview with Stu Spasm about making false teeth, he's the lead singer of Lubricated Goat, a Cthulu inspired band...

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
The reality is that JESUS has come and died for our sins, that whosoever believes on HIM shall not perish, but obtain the gift of eternal life. THAT changed everything. We no longer have a national theocratic government. CHRIST JESUS has moved us into the age of grace for a time.

O.K. so now we're done with that law? The one that was clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.