• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians - Shout Out! :)

Well, I'm back...at least off and on I'll check in. It's been several months so I just want to check in with all the Christians that are hanging around RF. If you are Christian, say hi to me! If you're not....well, you can still say hi to me, just not in this thread! :p

Also, for the Christians, let me know your basic stats: name, what church/denomination you're affiliated with, favorite color, stuff like that.

Talk to you all soon! God Bless!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
OH and my favorite color is red..unless we can combine..and then I LOVE pink and green...or brown and blue..

Love

Dallas

FFH

Veteran Member
Mike
Mormon
Love listening to Alternative and Contemporary Christian music, as well as Japanese music, where I lived for 22 months as an LDS missionary.

I'm listening to this song now...

She (Yuki Saito) is LDS and made this video in the mid 80's, when she was at the peak of her fame, when I was on my LDS mission there, living just outside of Tokyo. I also lived in Yokohama and Fuji City. Japan fascinates me, there's no place like it on earth. It's a whole different world there.
pixel-vfl73.gif

眠り姫 (Extended Mellow Mix) / 斉藤由貴 translation (sleeping princess /Yuki Saito name of artist)

Lots of good foreign conservative music out there.

Here's a good Contemporary Christian station. LifeSongs Radio - Home

God can be found in all things...

He's created it ALL...

Last edited:

Renji

Well, I'm back...at least off and on I'll check in. It's been several months so I just want to check in with all the Christians that are hanging around RF. If you are Christian, say hi to me! If you're not....well, you can still say hi to me, just not in this thread! :p

Also, for the Christians, let me know your basic stats: name, what church/denomination you're affiliated with, favorite color, stuff like that.

Talk to you all soon! God Bless!

Hi! I'm a Catholic
I love gospel music and inspirational.
My fave color is blue...

ayani

hey! one more.

i'm a Biblical Christian, who likes Chris Tomlin and acoustic Christian hymns and songs.

i love the color brown, and my favorite Psalm is Psalm 80.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Uh, hi, I'm Christian, and theoretically I'm Baptist, although I'm pretty sure my beliefs don't match up to any denomination (I have weird interpretations of the Bible).
CHRISTIANS ! I thought there were more of us.....
Of course not, everyone rejects religion these days D=. Most of the "Chrisians" in real life are just fakers who pretend to be religious (or just carry around the name) and don't even know what it means to be Christian. Online, those people don't bother to label themselves as Christian because they feel safe from the supposed social dominance of Christians. Once this illusion of dominance collapses and everyone realizes that very few people are real Christians, there will be a massive decline in the "Christian" population statisticly, and the atheists will probably say something like "Christianity collapsed because the people finally revolted against bigotted authoritarianism" or something stupid like that. At this point, the religion of Christianity will be reduced to genuine Christians, who stick with the faith no matter what, who will eventually spread their faith (possibly under a different name, as people automatically close their minds upon hearing "Christian"), and after a few centuries (if humanity lives that long), Christianity will be a large religion again, and we'll be right back where we are now.

ayani

T.A.L. ~

i hear you. true Christians are indeed rare. but it's a blessing and a miracle to be alive in Christ, and to have that walk with God, everyday. it's amazing.... and surely nothing we do or are can earn that for us.

Lawrence ~

i feel the same way.... i would love to share the Gospel, but am not sure how, or where, or when. what i've found is that if we pray and humbly make ourselves available to God to do His work, He does open doors for us to tell others about Jesus, and be a witness for Him.

sometimes this takes patience, and waiting, and often God does not use us in the ways we think or expect Him to. but God has His own ways, and is ready and willing to work with us, when we surrender to Him. walk with Him, read His Word, pray about everything, and spend time with Him in prayer. when we have become as soft clay, it is easier for the Potter to lovingly mold and fill us, and use us for His glory.

Standup Philosopher

Stand Up Philosopher
A few of you mentioned wanting to share your faith, preach the gospel, etc. Don't fret about it too much-you are being watched all day long-you are communicating your beliefs by the kind of life you live. As a former evangelist, I found the biggest obstacle people had with believing was the crappy behavior of professed Christians. Just love God and yourself and other people and you are sharing your faith in the most powerful way possible.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
SHOUT OUT!

I am a Christian, currently attending a United Methodist church, but I don't get as caught up in denomination as I do the local "flavor" of a church congregation.

I know that my Redeemer lives.

"Love God and love your neighbor as yourself."

And my favorite color is blue. Or green. I can't ever decide.